What are some good hairstyles for black girls with short-medium afros (Include pictures of the styles so I can try to replicate it)?

I've recently gotten my ends clipped because I had split ends and now my afro is a bit smaller, and I'm having trouble figuring out styles to put it in while it grows out some more.

If you think I should go with something different than than something that works with afro textured hair post a picture of it too.
My hair is the same length as the womans in the pictures now.

I wish I had a bit more feed back to get a good idea.

32

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• That looks good right there. And jewelry, especially earrings, always brings out the afro beauty.

• I don't know if it's possible at this length but I always find this looks really cool with an afro (or curly hair in general)

www.besthairstyles2013.com/.../...hairstyles-3.jpg

• I like how it looks in the picture. :)