Does any straight guy wear Andrew Christian underwear?

Girls and guys let me know!

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I never knew they existed until now and holy shit, that is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/.../...nTCwvooyIkUVWjxQ.jpg

• Gay people men also wear Nikes, Timbos, B-BAll Shorts, Wife Beaters, Polos, Hoodies, Fruit of the Loom, And others, So Explain to me how does what one wear makes them Gay.
      Provide Facts, not Opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know what that is. And besides, what does your underwear have to do with your sexuality?

• Yeah that's what i want to find... to see if straight guys like it..

• I mean, no one is totally straight. No one is totally gay either. Sexuality is a spectrum. There's a tribe for every person. Some dudes are very proud of their butts.

• Most So-Called Straight Guys are Gay.
      Think about it, what Real Man Is Worried about what another Man Thinks about him. That's Really Gay.
      A Real Man is one who is not concerned about what other men think about him or his fashion, and he blazes his own trail, not Follow other insecure men who themselves are insecure in themselves.

• i know some that do.

What Guys Said 6

• Never heard of them before.

According to the website, they're offering free subscriptions to "Out" magazine with $50 purchase. It's pretty clear that they're marketing to gay men, but there's no reason a straight guy who likes their stuff couldn't or shouldn't buy it.

None of it appeals to me, personally.

• Why not straight guys can be adventurous too.

• Wear a thong for god sake.. Wearing clothes doesn't change your sexual orientation

• Probably some guys who don't care about its marketing do, either seriously or as a sexy joke. But yeah, the brand markets itself strongly at gay men.

• nawp never heard of it. but tell me friendo, what makes this underwear typically "unstraight?"

• They market with gay tag line, check their site...

• just got back from checking their underwear section. i couldnt find one thing i really liked. i mean the unflashy stuff was ok but there was definitely nothing i saw that was cute or classy in my opinion. also it seems like this underwear is to make dicks super in-your-face. im more for traditional or kind of sexy or inviting. id only wear stripper underwear if it was requested

• Yeah, I do.

• Some of the stuff is okay, but it's expensive. it's kind of gotten boring now.