Nose piercing- Hot or not?

I am planning on getting a small little piercing not like a bull piercing, just a small stud, but i am curious about what other thinks? Is it like a totally turn off or is it okay?
Nose piercing- Hot or not?
Nose piercing- Hot or not?Nose piercing- Hot or not?

416

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not for piercings in general and they are never "hot", but little ones can be "acceptable". It's not a total turn off but it is somewhat of one for sure. For me anyway. I'm never turned on by them.

• Is the ones in the picture acceptable? I think they are really cute maybe not "hot"

• 2 and 3 are acceptable. 1 is questionable. They can be kind of cute but I think when I think that it's because the woman is cute, not so much the piercing lol. I don't get why anyone would pierce their nose but again, that's just me.

Most Helpful Girl

• First girl is fucking gorgeous... oopps, off topic lol sorry. I have a nose piercing too, I wear both the stud and hoop. Never been told its a turn off, some even compliment it. If you want one, then hey go for it girl!