Nose piercing- Hot or not?

I am planning on getting a small little piercing not like a bull piercing, just a small stud, but i am curious about what other thinks? Is it like a totally turn off or is it okay?
Nose piercing- Hot or not?
Nose piercing- Hot or not?Nose piercing- Hot or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not for piercings in general and they are never "hot", but little ones can be "acceptable". It's not a total turn off but it is somewhat of one for sure. For me anyway. I'm never turned on by them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is the ones in the picture acceptable? I think they are really cute maybe not "hot"

• 2 and 3 are acceptable. 1 is questionable. They can be kind of cute but I think when I think that it's because the woman is cute, not so much the piercing lol. I don't get why anyone would pierce their nose but again, that's just me.

Most Helpful Girl

• First girl is fucking gorgeous... oopps, off topic lol sorry. I have a nose piercing too, I wear both the stud and hoop. Never been told its a turn off, some even compliment it. If you want one, then hey go for it girl!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I think they are hot, and I love the septum especially, but both are hot.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cute little and single ones are ok. Once you become 30 and older, they look like shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a nose piercing on a girl if she has one, if she doesn't then it doesn't bother me haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, as long as it's not a bull ring. Especially when Indian girls wear them. It looks hot on your face actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seriously dig the septum piercing. Also think the side hoop is hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not so hot but I don't care lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Not even the ones in the pic? I think they are really cute ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• I'd prefer not, but it's not a deal breaker

2|0
    0|0
  • i like it ๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty hot yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • piercings are hot as long as its not over done

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Makes me think you're more sexually open.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose piercings are great. Go for it:

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all you're a 111 years old - So it looks great on them. Not so great on you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow! 111 would be a great age to live but i am but i am 93 years younger๐Ÿ˜‰

• It's Meh

1|0
    0|0
    • Not even the ones in the pic?

• No, the girls are pretty but the piercing don't do anything for me

What Girls Said 3

• I like nose piercings to bad I can't do it with myself

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person's nose shape.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes