Is it really not suitable for girls at my age to wear mini skirts?

Is it really not suitable for girls at my age to wear mini skirts ?
I'd like to wear mini skirts similar to the one in above pic. It's so cute and attractive! But my mom always says no. So is it really not suitable for me teen girl?
I agree to a miniskirt this short will attract excessive sex attention, so I'd better avoid it. Mid-thigh length is a better choice.

2318

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to know your age.

If you were my daughter I would probably defer to the school dress code. If not for school then I would say be careful when you bend over.

• I'm 16. the pic is not mine.

• I think that is appropriate for school.

• It is very likely you will get way more attention for this than you are ready to navigate. It sucks, but some dudes are just highly cock motivated. Maybe it will just become one of those things to look forward to about getting older.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually don't comment on people's style but if you were my daughter i wouldn't let you wear a miniskrit either. You just send a really bad image of yourself, you can't dress like that when you get older either if you ever want someone to take you seriously and respect you. It's degrading and people WILL believe you're a slut. Sorry.

• what about leggings or tights under mini skirts?

• That would be more appropriate. But the skirt from your pic is just not a skirt. Try to opt for something that's at least a few inches longer and then you can wear tights under. Believe me i love skirts too, but I wear tights unless it's only little above my knees or at least mid-thigh if I'm going to a party, but it depends on the type of dress I'm wearing. Either way you should always opt for something that will put you in a better light and show the respect you have for yourself and your body.

• thanks for mho hun