What do you guys think of dyed hair?

Well as you can see I have dyed hair, it's a pinky purple colour, I don't bleach it, never have, because I don't wanna dry out my hair. I mix 2 boxed colours and it turns out well!

Now apparently there are loads of guys who dislike dyed hair. It's not for everyone, we all have different preferences, some like it, some don't. A few people say girls just dye their hair for attention and usually have emotional issues. Personally I dye mine for one reason... I like this colour better than my natural one. That's it. Also I hate attention, I have social anxiety, I don't want people staring at me and I'm quiet too.

I'd like to know how you all really feel about dyed hair? 😊

I'm not gonna get offended if you hate it, at the end of the day we all have a type and an opinion.What do you guys think of dyed hair??

2217

Most Helpful Guy

• On younger girls, like you, I love it! But my mom seems to think she is really cool and she dyes it those extreme colours too. That is where I draw the line between cool and not cool. My mom does it for attention and because people say she shouldn't. She likes to be "in your face" and over the top, so I have a hard time liking it on everyone.

• Thank you 😊 Oh I see what you mean! That's fair enough, I personally wouldn't want my mum to go a bright colour. I saw a woman in town that looked about 80 and she had candyfloss pink hair! It kinda made me hungry for it πŸ˜‚

• Yeah, my mom is in her late 60's and it looks like to me like a pathetic excuse to retain on to her youthfulness that was gone 30 years ago.

Most Helpful Girl

• By the way, that hair color looks fabulous on you!😊 I don't share the common opinion, people look best with their natural hair color. I think we have the potential to look even better with dyed hair, it can look good if done right and color is well chosen. I prefer hair dyes that are natural colors by far (shades of blonde, brunette, and ginger). I'm not a fan of unnatural hair colors, unless it's a dark one like yours.

• Oh thank you πŸ˜„ That's fair enough, well everyone's natural colour suits them cause that's what goes with their skin colour and complexion so that makes sense. I agree! I've seen some really bad ones though.
      Actually I agree, my friend dyed her hair bright blue, wasn't to my personal taste. The thing is when it washed out the colour went all funny πŸ˜•