What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• Yellow scarf, fluo pink top, green jacket, one pink shoes and one blue one, pink flower in my hair anddd fluo earrings πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • When I was a teenager we used to wear the cheapest, sluttiest tank tops and think they were super cute. Faux pas!

0|1
    0|0
  • A sweatpants with cowboy boots. That's the worst combination of both look awful (especially since the sweats was pink...)

1|1
    0|0
    • may I ask why?

• Show All
    • It's not a problem if it suit or no. In my country it's a problem if it's not fashion. Even if it suit the women if it's not fashion, she wouldn't be able to wear it;

• oh rite

• I'm not sure. I don't think I've worn anything embarrassing

0|1
    0|0
  • Pants with a pretty obvious bloodstain. They were pink.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to have a black vest that I wore to a job interview one time and I didn't get the job. I am almost certain its because I looked ugly that day. I didn't have time to choose a proper outfit so I threw on the first thing I could find.

0|1
    0|0
  • I once forgot I was wearing long johns under my clothes and started feeling hot and complained about how warm it was to my friends... only to realize I'm an idiot... I was embarrased lol...

0|1
    0|0
  • Aside from a hospital gown? A very unappealing bridesmaid dress.

0|1
    0|0
  • A really worn out jean with like 4-5 chains and a band shirt when I was a teenager. I even went to a wedding dressed like that. ><

0|0
    0|0
  • lol at my teenage years.. there was a skirt and under it a jeans they go together and we thought we were the coolest lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A pair of leggings that I later discovered were see-through in certain situations.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ops.
      How did you find out?

• My husband noticed it when he and I were out shopping one day. It only happened when the lighting was just right, but he said my panties were quite noticeably on display.

• Lucky you notice before next time and you had panties on.

• too short skirts or dresses are kinda embarrassing.. for normal days like in the mall or something

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all my clothes lol
    And my mum has good taste

0|1
    0|0
  • A super fuzzy ugly sweater that made me look fat. It wasn't my choice to wear, my mum literally made me when I was like 11 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • neon knee high socks you could see those things miles away

0|0
    0|0
  • Something so bad that my bff calls it 'the tent' to this day and blackmails me with it lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • You have to tell us more now

• Lol all Imma say is be imaginative and just think of horrific outfits then multiply the 'horificness' several hundred times and bam there you have it!

• Really that bad?

• Didn't really wear anything embarrassing... Yet. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao I went to pick up some food in my cheetah onesie once

0|0
    0|0
  • My gym shirt was inside out and I did not realize it till half way though my workout. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • An ugly Christmas sweater my mother gave me one year.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• In middle school I brought the wrong pair of gym shorts to school and my underwear were longer than the gym shorts. That has to take the cake for me

0|1
    0|0
    • that was bad.
      should of done it in just your under pants or nude

• skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear tees and jeans.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes