What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?

283

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• Yellow scarf, fluo pink top, green jacket, one pink shoes and one blue one, pink flower in my hair anddd fluo earrings πŸ˜‚

• When I was a teenager we used to wear the cheapest, sluttiest tank tops and think they were super cute. Faux pas!

• A sweatpants with cowboy boots. That's the worst combination of both look awful (especially since the sweats was pink...)

• may I ask why?

• It's not a problem if it suit or no. In my country it's a problem if it's not fashion. Even if it suit the women if it's not fashion, she wouldn't be able to wear it;

• oh rite

• I'm not sure. I don't think I've worn anything embarrassing

• Pants with a pretty obvious bloodstain. They were pink.

• I used to have a black vest that I wore to a job interview one time and I didn't get the job. I am almost certain its because I looked ugly that day. I didn't have time to choose a proper outfit so I threw on the first thing I could find.

• I once forgot I was wearing long johns under my clothes and started feeling hot and complained about how warm it was to my friends... only to realize I'm an idiot... I was embarrased lol...

• Aside from a hospital gown? A very unappealing bridesmaid dress.

• A really worn out jean with like 4-5 chains and a band shirt when I was a teenager. I even went to a wedding dressed like that. ><

• lol at my teenage years.. there was a skirt and under it a jeans they go together and we thought we were the coolest lol

• A pair of leggings that I later discovered were see-through in certain situations.

• Ops.
      How did you find out?

• My husband noticed it when he and I were out shopping one day. It only happened when the lighting was just right, but he said my panties were quite noticeably on display.

• Lucky you notice before next time and you had panties on.

• too short skirts or dresses are kinda embarrassing.. for normal days like in the mall or something

• I like all my clothes lol
    And my mum has good taste

• A super fuzzy ugly sweater that made me look fat. It wasn't my choice to wear, my mum literally made me when I was like 11 years old.

• neon knee high socks you could see those things miles away

• Something so bad that my bff calls it 'the tent' to this day and blackmails me with it lmao

• You have to tell us more now

• Lol all Imma say is be imaginative and just think of horrific outfits then multiply the 'horificness' several hundred times and bam there you have it!

• Really that bad?

• Didn't really wear anything embarrassing... Yet. xD

• Lmfao I went to pick up some food in my cheetah onesie once

• My gym shirt was inside out and I did not realize it till half way though my workout. LOL

• An ugly Christmas sweater my mother gave me one year.

• More from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 3

• In middle school I brought the wrong pair of gym shorts to school and my underwear were longer than the gym shorts. That has to take the cake for me

• that was bad.
      should of done it in just your under pants or nude

• skin

• I only wear tees and jeans.