Can a girl wear boxers without being weird?

okay okay, this might seem like a really weird question, but I have a reason for asking this. i absolutely hate women's underwear, it is so uncomfortable. I like shorts-like underwear, but it's really hard to buy, so... boxers could be an alternative?
so... is there any way to wear them without being weird?
would they be comfy for a girl? since i don't have the d?

1512

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely- you should wear what you want. If that's boxers, go for it. There are boxers made for women that will not have the extra room for male genitals, and you may find them more comfortable. They also usually don't have a fly or have a fly that is sewn up, since you won't need those. Women's boxers will also have more room in the hips.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is more than okay. One of my close female friends wore them because she found them more comfortable. I don't see anything wrong with it.