What are your thoughts on rompers?

by the way, I can't remember the asker but this question was inspired by a Q. about jumpsuits.
What are your thoughts on rompers?
What are your thoughts on rompers?
What are your thoughts on rompers?

Interesting, I never would've thought rompers were so controversial. 😂

3120

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the first one. Less keen about the other two. As with most clothing, it'll come down to the girl's body.

• Thanks for most helpful. Did you get one of these?

• You're welcome :) . I've had one for years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them can be cute. I've owned just one that has been sitting in my closet for what must be 1-2 years now, not yet worn, because the whole idea of how I'd have to get at least half undressed just to go pee, on top of concerns that I'd struggle with doing the zipper in the back all the way up (possibly breaking off the zipper tag (?) to boot) scares me off of wearing it out every single time. 😫

• 😂 Oh, lord.. the bathroom struggle. Mines has an elastic waist and a wide neck area so it's pretty simple to pull down but it's still awkward to undress in a public restroom. My next romper like ensemble will probably be those matching tops and shorts lol. rompers are cute but they can be inconvenient.

• @redeyemindtricks yup, I'm 5'10" (probably closer to 5'11 but I haven't measured myself since my last major growth spurt so who knows). I only have one, yet to be worn, from Forever 21 and if I remember correctly from the single time I ever tried it on, I don't think that wedgies were an issue? haha it's a loose-fitting one, kind of drapey like the one in the first pic versus the last two. Neither of which I'd ever dare to wear out so maybe you'd have a better time evading the dreaded romper-induced wedgie if you tried out one with a more relaxed fit?

• ahha I'm mostly asking for science at this point... believe me, the last thing I need is even more clothing options. lol.

but thanks for the data point -- Will keep in mind if my oldest daughter eventually gets to be my height or close, which is looking likely.