I am going to senior prom... as a freshman what type of dress should I wear?

Short?
Long?
I just got asked to go and have no idea what I should wear?

211

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 20

• I would say wear a long but simple dress. Since you're a freshman you have 3 years to go all out, but until then just go simple nice dress prefer long it looks more classy in my opinion. I only went to prom my senior year and I went all out and I wish I hadn't. Have fun!!

• not too short and not too long just about knee length and tight would be nice or if you like the classic ones that are knee length that are flowly like old prom dresses if you get what I mean :>
    I suck at explaining what I mean sorry if you dont understand :>

• I think long dresses are always more elegant and classy. Short dresses are more fun, it's whichever you would prefer to be seen as. I think long dresses personally look gorgeous on everyone and you can never go wrong with some sequins.

• Go for short. A lot of people will be wearing long dresses and tbh they're a pain in the ass. Wearing a shorter dress will make you stand out :) besides it's more about having fun and it's a little hard to have fun if you're tripping over a dress lol

• Tea length or knee length is what is supposedly appropriate but I'd say go with what you feel good in.

• Long. You don't want any creepers staring you up and down. That can happen especially when younger girls wear short skirts/dresses. Have a good time with your friends. <3

• Same for me, Im a freshman but I have a senior boyfriend. I'm thinking of getting a long dress. Either dark navy blue, maroon, or white

• Something incredibly simple yet pretty, long would do but again, keep it a tone down. Id go short and a-line, not tight, with pretty jewelry and heels

• A lot of my friends went last year as freshman... some wore short and some wore long... Generally underclass men wear shorter dresses, but honestly the choice should be up to you! Have fun!

• Short is alright for homecoming (unless you're on court) but traditionally long is the norm for prom. Have fun!

• I personally think the long dresses are cutest :) But you should wear what ever you feel confortable in. Hope you have loads of fun.

• whatever you want. it is your prom dress. own it girl

• wear something you feel good at the same time beautiful πŸ˜‰ you know what's best for you darling

• I personally love short dresses and I'm also a freshman. With hair up you would rock itπŸ‘

• Up to your knees, but probably not any shorter

• short tight dress

• I would say knee length maybe

• short revelinvg dress highlite your assets

• long dress looks better, where will it be?

• Long