I am going to senior prom... as a freshman what type of dress should I wear?

Short?
Long?
I just got asked to go and have no idea what I should wear?

211

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh how fun. That's exciting. If I were your age now I would probably want to do a classic vintage style formal with very basic and classic detailing, then punch it up with some incredible heels, black leather moto jacket and way too many rhinestones, vintage cat eye glasses, giant bodacious hair flower with Swarovskies.

Maybe in green silk dupioni or even tafeta. I'd go mid-calf length to show off the awesome shoes, a-line skirt.

I could go for this:

https://www.eshakti.com/product/CL0047127

www.jcpenney.com/.../prod.jump

https://www.shoespie.com/product/10786314.html

www.baublebar.com/.../...and-bib-set-necklace.html

www.baublebar.com/.../...assel-drops-earrings.html

But I don't mind looking like a clown car colided with a punk and a preppy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks but I am going for like soft, classy... but I like the vintage part!!

• Look around at that EShakti site - they have some high quality gorgeous dresses, a lot that come in great solid colors. And their prices are incredible. But they are also very good at customizing to your taste, and you can get a sense of which elements you like like which length and style of sleeves and skirt, what kind of neckline.

• Thank you