What's your opinion on Eugenia Clooney?

For those of you who don't know, she is an anorexic YouTube star (but she denies it) What's your opinion on Eugenia Clooney?What's your opinion on Eugenia Clooney?What's your opinion on Eugenia Clooney?What's your opinion on Eugenia Clooney?What's your opinion on Eugenia Clooney?

1617

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched some of her shit. her style and personality ok but pls someone feed her. less youtube videos more food for her she's like a starving African child

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only seen her a few times when someone showed me a video, and to me she looks way too thin and scarily fragile. It may be something like a disease that is out of her control though, as I have known people like that. I don't know her enough to have any other real opinions about her though.

• It's not though like in one video someone asked if she eats three meals a day and she said "no... but I'm alive and ok right?" Clearly indicating that she eats just enough to survive

• I usually don't eat three meals a day either and could stand to lose 5-10 lbs. I don't know a lot about anorexia or eating disorders, but I don't think that not eating three meals a day is necessarily indicative of having one. I usually have something small for breakfast like a breakfast shake or smoothie and then have a normal sized dinner and am good for the day.

However, if there is sufficient evidence that she isn't eating enough or that her diet is what is causing her to be severely underweight, she should get help.