Do guys like accessories on a girl?

Like earrings, bracelets etc? Does it increase her attractiveness or it does not even matter if she is wearing them or not? My philosophy is that if a girl is beautiful and well groomed she does not need any kind of makeup or accessory !

935

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys dont care, they have never cared, and will never care. We just acknowledge.

• Acknowledge? How?

• Oh I get it !

• Glad you do... cuz the natural female body already comes with what we want... All we want.
      the rest? thats just extra.

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I have noticed, many guys like overall look of girl. Which includes grooming+accessories. They won't pay *that* much attention to individual accessory. Although there are quite few guys who find chokers attractive.
    It all depends on a guy really tbh.