Do guys like accessories on a girl?

Like earrings, bracelets etc? Does it increase her attractiveness or it does not even matter if she is wearing them or not? My philosophy is that if a girl is beautiful and well groomed she does not need any kind of makeup or accessory !

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys dont care, they have never cared, and will never care. We just acknowledge.

1|1
    0|0
    • Acknowledge? How?

• Show All
    • Oh I get it !

• Glad you do... cuz the natural female body already comes with what we want... All we want.
      the rest? thats just extra.

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I have noticed, many guys like overall look of girl. Which includes grooming+accessories. They won't pay *that* much attention to individual accessory. Although there are quite few guys who find chokers attractive.
    It all depends on a guy really tbh.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I notice if a girl I see ever now and then or I know well or that I care about changes her accessories. Like I'll say, "I like your earrings, are they new?", or "That's a nice watch." Or things like this. But, if they never wore earrings or jewelry of any sort, I'd just chock it up to she's just not into jewelry. Just something I have to think about as what not to buy her for her birthday/Christmas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do guys like accessories on a girl?
    -Yes most guys like this

if a girl is beautiful and well groomed she does not need any kind of makeup or accessory !
    -Agreed

2|0
    1|0
  • both valid in the same time.
    yes, life should be simple and real elegance and style doesn't need to be complicated or exaggerated, especially by a partner.
    And, true again, there are moments and times where the invested time and attention helps in more than one evident way :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Accessories, such as earrings, necklaces etc. are completely irrelevant to me. I tend not to notice it at all.

As for makeup, it shouldn't be overused; i. e. it should be barely noticeable, as if it's actually her natural looks.

1|1
    0|0
  • Accessories don't make a girl beautiful to me. Its just her natural beauty primarily, her eyes and face and her kind-heartedness that would make me fall for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had to prioritize, it would be that they live a healthy lifestyle, which means they'll look healthy as a bonus. Eat right, exercise regularly, practice good hygiene, don't smoke. No amount of accessories will make up for unhealthy living.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion, a small material gift as a surprise, can really bring a smile on her face and make her forget about her different worries. Girls do have a life you know. As you have a philosophy, they do too. No offense. Cheers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter. This is selfish, but I actually like dating girls who don't like wearing rings/earrings/jewelry because I have no clue what I'm doing trying to buy that stuff..

2|0
    0|0
  • For me this is completely bulshit, if a person likes you, it should be on your physical appereance and character not on the additional accessroies wearing on yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they can definitely enhance a girls attractiveness. But it strictly depends on what she is wearing if it makes a difference

1|0
    0|0
  • time place for this! if you are out a having dinner whatever of course what guy doesn't like "ARM CANDY" so to speak. No disrespect!💋👍

1|1
    0|0
  • They are not needed to look good, but they can add that little extra... Or make her look worse depending on what it is

2|0
    0|0
  • In likemanner also, that woman adorn themselves in modest appearl, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold or pearls, or costly array;
    (1Timothy 2:9)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're right, not necessary. It doesn't change my opinion one way or the other. Indifferent.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on what makes you feel good tbh/what look you're going for. thats what accessories are for

1|0
    0|0
  • I do and often buy her things I'd like to see enhancing her already beautiful face, neck and hands.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl that has accessories that show her personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like when girls wear necklaces , bracelets , makeup , body spray.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. too many and I don't like it, but a couple nice ones can add to her look

1|0
    0|0
  • Well for me personally, kind of? Like if its like a first date maybe, but constantly I don't know...

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly do like emo-ish looking girls so that type f dark hair and eyeliner and the likes

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them myself. The take my attention for a while

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Elegant accessories make the girl look classy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate jewelery period lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Small nose stud is pleasing to look at lol xD

1|0
    0|0
  • naah not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Idon't care about that

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • yes
    no chokers tho

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what looks good on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I agree with you. I don't think accessories are a must. The main thing is that she is well groomed and the clothing she wears accentuates her figure

I think a couple of statement pieces are nice. A nice simple necklace OR a plain bangle. I don't think over accessorising is necessary

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy and the accessory. I know some guys that really like certain jewellery but others don't. So I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you wear them if you like them and that's it

2|0
    0|0
  • They pretty much do not care

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it on myself and other girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. If what she has makes her look better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped and just present my plain self, it's no fuss. I always wanted to look put together but I'm a tomboy and I just don't have the knack.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on how the guy feels about the girl fro the get go. So, I'd dress casually unless you were going on a date. I'd dress to impress on a night out

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes