Do guys like accessories on a girl?

Like earrings, bracelets etc? Does it increase her attractiveness or it does not even matter if she is wearing them or not? My philosophy is that if a girl is beautiful and well groomed she does not need any kind of makeup or accessory !

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys dont care, they have never cared, and will never care. We just acknowledge.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Acknowledge? How?

• Show All
    • Oh I get it !

• Glad you do... cuz the natural female body already comes with what we want... All we want.
      the rest? thats just extra.

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I have noticed, many guys like overall look of girl. Which includes grooming+accessories. They won't pay *that* much attention to individual accessory. Although there are quite few guys who find chokers attractive.
    It all depends on a guy really tbh.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I notice if a girl I see ever now and then or I know well or that I care about changes her accessories. Like I'll say, "I like your earrings, are they new?", or "That's a nice watch." Or things like this. But, if they never wore earrings or jewelry of any sort, I'd just chock it up to she's just not into jewelry. Just something I have to think about as what not to buy her for her birthday/Christmas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do guys like accessories on a girl?
    -Yes most guys like this

if a girl is beautiful and well groomed she does not need any kind of makeup or accessory !
    -Agreed

2|0
    1|0
  • Accessories, such as earrings, necklaces etc. are completely irrelevant to me. I tend not to notice it at all.

As for makeup, it shouldn't be overused; i. e. it should be barely noticeable, as if it's actually her natural looks.

1|1
    0|0
  • both valid in the same time.
    yes, life should be simple and real elegance and style doesn't need to be complicated or exaggerated, especially by a partner.
    And, true again, there are moments and times where the invested time and attention helps in more than one evident way :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Accessories don't make a girl beautiful to me. Its just her natural beauty primarily, her eyes and face and her kind-heartedness that would make me fall for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I agree with you. I don't think accessories are a must. The main thing is that she is well groomed and the clothing she wears accentuates her figure

I think a couple of statement pieces are nice. A nice simple necklace OR a plain bangle. I don't think over accessorising is necessary

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy and the accessory. I know some guys that really like certain jewellery but others don't. So I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you wear them if you like them and that's it

2|0
    0|0
  • They pretty much do not care

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it on myself and other girls

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls