Views opinions and comments about female body hair?

Just wondering what does society esp the women in particular think about a woman's body hair.

Women in general aren't much fond of lot of male body hair on their partners but in general on a man it doesn't bother them and infact they easily get into loving relationship with a very hairy man even though earlier she said she wants Smooth skinned man.

But what is female view on other woman's body hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find smooth skinned men attractive. I like a decent amount of dark facial hair and body hair - legs, arms, underarms, groin, some on his butt and lower back, chest - totally fine with it!

I wax/epilate/shave everything on myself. I feel more attractive. But women are meant to have body hair. Depending on your heritage, it shouldn't be thick and dark in male pattern areas. For example if a woman has a lot of chest or facial hair then it can indicate insulin resistance/hormonal issues. But some women naturally have darker hair, so they have a normal amount of hair, it's just more visible.
    My partner doesn't mind body hair but he would prefer I was smooth. It's not a huge deal to him though, plus my leg hair is pretty blonde if I grew it anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • These women have some sort of hormonal imbalance?

• O well, what if a man has LOT of body hair?

• It's possible - mainly the ones with very thick leg hair. But women naturally have more leg hair than what we perceive as normal these days. We're just so used to seeing them hairless. Like I said, some women just have darker thicker hair because of their heritage. But a lot of facial hair, chest hair usually indicates a problem.

I have no issue with a lot of hair on a man. I don't particularly like it to look like he's wearing a wooly jumper, but I can't stand hairless or very sparse hair either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't really mind

0|0
    0|0
    • Good :)

• Show All
    • As shown above?

• I don't mind the legs in the second pic, but the top pic is a little weird. Maybe it's because it's in black and white.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Girl is called a girl to look like a girl.
    I don't know whether they feel comfortable in their shoes or they try to prove something for men but personally for me I don't feel comfortable if I notice long hair and I shave them off

0|0
    0|0
    • Girl is called a girl to look like a girl... Roflmao.
      Interesting thought.
      Why is even lot of torso hair acceptable and seen as fine on men...( Yeah women do have preference about it, but they aren't exactly disgusted by it ) , but slight female body fuzz is seen as icky and disgusting thing even by Women?
      A woman can and would even like a very hairy man but can't appreciate or be ok with slightly hairy female legs... Why?

• Hair on men's body is attractive and it's men nature. however I wouldn't prefer to be with a man who have over hair on his body. It's not attractive. Same as woman. I just shared my personal opinion because I am a girl and I don't like to have hair on my legs. If you saw I said its otherwise they do like their skin as it is. If they like it they shouldn't shave and look like girly girl.
      Most important they're feeling comfortable))

• I prefer to be waxed from armpits down. The only place I keep hair is my arms but they aren't extremely hairy. My head ofc and my eyebrows lol! Hair is gross and stinky. I even like my men groomed and trimmed!

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • Umhmmm.
      So, you trying to say that even you don't shave and have hair?

• No. I like how smooth and soft my skin is after shaving.

0|0
    0|0
    • You like it on yourself... That's Great.
      But do you find it disgusting to see a natural hairy female?

• I've seen hairy girls, and even though it makes ME cringe it doesn't really bother me because it's THEIR choice and it's not on my body. Who am I to say anything?

• I personally shave pretty much everywhere but I wouldn't judge other women. It's personal preference really.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok... at least you aren't disgusted by other woman's body hair :)

• How do you think about lot of male body hair?

• That moment in a relation where the girlfriend is hairier xD

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks disgusting to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. It looks sad and lazy.

0|0
    0|0
    • And so does if a man is having lots of body hair?
      Isn't that?

• Why have double standard?
      If a man is also having his whole natural body hair... Then it means even he is ugly lazy person.. No?

• I don't shave personally-lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Interesting and courageous enough :)
      Comfortable enough to wear sleeveless and short sleeves Shirt and skirt / shorts with all your unshaved natural hairy legs and pit?

• Show All
    • Just curious, where are you from and have you always been this way super cool about even super hairy men?

• USA, east coast and yes.

• I'm bald from the eyebrows down.

0|0
    0|0
    • Naturally?

• I'm not very hairy , but I wax and shave

• I'm the kind of person that if i look at it long enough, It'll become beautiful, but this was OK. I shave my legs, my armpits, forearms and pubic area because I like it that way. I don't think hair on a woman is beautiful, but if they choose not to shave it , I won't shame them. Kinda neutral about body hair on females. Male hair on the other hand is a necessity almost. A man shaved smooth is not good.

0|0
    0|0
    • " Male hair on the other hand is a necessity almost. A man shaved smooth is not good."
      Wow...
      Damn... How and why is male body hair a necessity?

• Show All
    • Yes. Keep in mind that we are 15. Not many at their age is taller than them, yes.

• Wow
      Tall women

What Guys Said 7

• prefer bald but trimmed is fine as long as it's controlled and looked after its fine

0|0
    0|0
  • ��😱��

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
    • As a swimmer I wax on a regular basis. No hair from my nose to my toes 🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️

• That's a no from me

0|0
    0|0
  • hell. no.

0|0
    0|0
    • I bet your legs aren't Smooth skinned as well...

• Gross. Looks like a guys legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting as fuck

0|1
    0|0
    • So you shave your own body?

• Show All
    • What dumb did I post?

• Everything here really. Plus you keep completely iggnoring my comments, and keep repeating your own bullshit that makes no sense whatsoever.

Recommended myTakes