Views opinions and comments about female body hair?

Just wondering what does society esp the women in particular think about a woman's body hair.

Women in general aren't much fond of lot of male body hair on their partners but in general on a man it doesn't bother them and infact they easily get into loving relationship with a very hairy man even though earlier she said she wants Smooth skinned man.

But what is female view on other woman's body hair?

128

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find smooth skinned men attractive. I like a decent amount of dark facial hair and body hair - legs, arms, underarms, groin, some on his butt and lower back, chest - totally fine with it!

I wax/epilate/shave everything on myself. I feel more attractive. But women are meant to have body hair. Depending on your heritage, it shouldn't be thick and dark in male pattern areas. For example if a woman has a lot of chest or facial hair then it can indicate insulin resistance/hormonal issues. But some women naturally have darker hair, so they have a normal amount of hair, it's just more visible.
    My partner doesn't mind body hair but he would prefer I was smooth. It's not a huge deal to him though, plus my leg hair is pretty blonde if I grew it anyway.

• These women have some sort of hormonal imbalance?

• O well, what if a man has LOT of body hair?

• It's possible - mainly the ones with very thick leg hair. But women naturally have more leg hair than what we perceive as normal these days. We're just so used to seeing them hairless. Like I said, some women just have darker thicker hair because of their heritage. But a lot of facial hair, chest hair usually indicates a problem.

I have no issue with a lot of hair on a man. I don't particularly like it to look like he's wearing a wooly jumper, but I can't stand hairless or very sparse hair either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't really mind

• Good :)

• As shown above?

• I don't mind the legs in the second pic, but the top pic is a little weird. Maybe it's because it's in black and white.