Do guys find sundresses attractive on women?

Yesterday I went out downtown wearing the dress pictured above and got A LOT of men ogling me. More than one even said "I just love seeing a lady in a sundress!" I read somewhere that men think sundresses are one of the sexiest things a woman can wear. Is that true? Just curious. My husband, of course, just says everything I wear looks good, he probably just doesn't want me to get offended and get mad at him.

I've even heard men saying that seeing women in sundresses is one of the best things about the spring and summer.

029

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys love sundresses. They're great because they look nice and sexy, but not too much so. They still keep that mundane aspect that makes you look like a caring person. It's the ultimate in between of sexy and cute

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE