Do guys find sundresses attractive on women?

Do guys find sundresses attractive on women?

Yesterday I went out downtown wearing the dress pictured above and got A LOT of men ogling me. More than one even said "I just love seeing a lady in a sundress!" I read somewhere that men think sundresses are one of the sexiest things a woman can wear. Is that true? Just curious. My husband, of course, just says everything I wear looks good, he probably just doesn't want me to get offended and get mad at him.

Updates:
I've even heard men saying that seeing women in sundresses is one of the best things about the spring and summer.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys love sundresses. They're great because they look nice and sexy, but not too much so. They still keep that mundane aspect that makes you look like a caring person. It's the ultimate in between of sexy and cute

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• You've heard that because it's true. sun dresses are super flattering for s woman's figure and are extremely attractive to most men. I am very guilty of wandering eyes when sun dresses start showing up. Sorry, ladies, you just all look so good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sundresses are great... feminine and sexy. HOWEVER, when it comes to dresses/skirts, they are not the sexiest piece of apparel by a long shot. For me they are too "flowy" and almost too "mu-mu" -esque. Way too much fabric. Cut in such a way that does not extenuate or flatter a woman's figure. It can also seem a tad lazy, just something "thrown on." No, I much more prefer short skirts, pencil skirts, more form fitting skirts and dresses that show off a woman's awesome feminine features. And I love legs... and sundresses typically hide legs. All around they are pretty sub-par. But beat jeans I suppose. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, I absolutely love a woman in a sundress! It's extremely sexy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sundresses can look flirty and funloving. But, its really a beautiful woman wearing the sundress that is getting the comment. The sundress is a safe way to flirt with a woman you don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are almost see through so yeah i love a woman in a sundress.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love them. Although I prefer the ones with the straps.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good in sundress.. not everyone looks good in a sundress though..

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • They're nice to see every once in a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are always so lame on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are pretty, yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • While your husband may be saying that because he doesn't want to offend you and have you mad at him, but he may also be saying it because he means it.

• Does the one I was wearing look attractive? I know men have very mixed opinions on maxi dresses.

• HELL YES!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, it looks attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • If they look like her then yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes these look nice on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I never heard that and I hate sundresses

0|0
    0|0
  • isn't that why you wear them?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I'm wearing them because I think they're pretty and comfortable. I'm not trying to attract guys, I'm married.

• Show All
    • If you're saying sweet and innocent women wear sexy clothes subconsciously know that men look and lust for them? Then I would agree with you.

• Dont all ladys like to be noticed? I always thought they enjoyed when they can command attention. Was I wrong all these years to allow my girl to wear sexy outfits?

• Yes. Dresses or long skirts look amazing on women

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes extremely attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes yes

0|0
    0|0