Do you like metrosexual men?

First of all what's a metrosexual man according to you and do you like a metrosexual man over a normal natural hairy man?

Do you like metrosexual men ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women do like metrosexual men... problem is, most women don't even know what a metrosexual guy is. All those guys they see on TV and in magazines that they drool for, they're all metrosexual.
    Metrosexual just means you take hair of your appearance, you always try to look good, you groom, you dress nicely, you smell good... try finding a woman who's not into that.

0|2
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 35

• Metrosexual isn't a body type... o. O

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't need a man more effeminate than me. I can appreciate a guy who takes care of himself and grooms but I don't wax my brows or even wear makeup so when he starts looking soft in comparison to me then we have a problem. Mind you I look like a tween (that's how soft I look) and I have met grown men groomed themselves into looking more feminine than me.. smh

2|0
    0|0
    • Do these men in picture above seems more feminine than you?
      Do they turn you off?

• Show All
    • @machomanstud at last someone else who shares my view

• @hairydudesrock I really appreciate your liking for a man's true glory !! (Body hair)
      May more women join the club!!

• A real man needs some body hair and not afraid to act like a man. I don't get where all those wimps are coming from now. It's like some of them own more shoes than I do. Give me a break. A man must act like a man, dress like a man, look like a man, and spend like a man. If you seriously expect me to pay for a date you don't deserve me! Metrosexual men are all closeted gays or MGTOWs who hate women.

1|1
    0|0
    • I love this comment. Pure truth.

• Show All
    • @SuperGlitterGirl , If you want to know where "wimps" are coming from, blame feminism for discouraging gender roles and encouraging men to be more sensitive. I looked at your profile and you seem to actually be in support of feminism. You say that people must be feminists otherwise they're "MRA losers." Well, most metrosexual men probably ARE feminists while the men you desire are more conservative and most likely are not feminist. You're a huge contradiction. If a man has to be traditional and pay for your date, then you have to be as well by being subservient to him, by cleaning his house, cooking him dinner, and doing whatever he says. You don't get to choose equality by how it best conveniences you while obligating men to what roles you think he should have.

This is the problem many men have with women and probably why MGTOW exists. You girls demand equality but then think you don't get equal responsibility. It doesn't work like that.

• @PlacentaSalad Who said I was against equality? I just think women need more equality because it is a man's role to pay. Women should be wined and dined - that is how we know a man appreciates us. It's not like I don't want us to be equal. As long as you don't expect me to become a man I am fine with equality. Feminism means equality. Look in the dictionary.

• just whatever. and what's a natural hairy man? jaja it's hard to define since I have met natural hairy and hairless men so it's just whatever. Unlike women there's not a social norm that says what's normal hair on a man, so take advantage of that and do whatever you feel more comfortable with :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't even thinking about body hair lol. I was thinking about the way they dress, style their hair, wear cologne, have an urban way about them. They are very chic so as someone like me who is part French I can't help but find it attractive♡

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm generally more attracted to traditionally masculine characteristics. I like body hair on men.

2|2
    0|0
    • What's unmanly about a metrosexual man anyway?
      Removal of body hair isn't a unmanly thing because many men are naturally smooth skinned... So being Smooth isn't unmanly trait anyway

• In my location/culture, body hair is generally considered a more masculine trait, as opposed to feminine. That doesn't mean a guy can't be masculine unless he has body hair, but I see it as a masculine trait and I personally find it attractive.

• y would i want to be with another female or metrosexual man when i like MEN? no i dont like moetrosexual men because im very feminine and need a masculine man to complement me. those strong and mascuine type girls would like a metrosexual man or another guy lol if he's gay

0|0
    0|0
    • what is wrong with a metrosexual man?

• Show All
    • look im sorry i pissed u off i didn't mean to

• message me now

• Metrosexual men to me would be a man who takes a little to long in the bathroom getting ready... someone who makes it a point to out dress no matter the occasion. so basically i dont want to date a man who wishes he was a women lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Metrosexual men to me is a men who have a girl's side in him like more emotive, show lot of emotion, doesn't afraid of cry in front of everyone, put a lot of time / importance on his appearance, wear tight clothing, bit of make up, spend lot of time in the bathroom the morning, etc...

They're lot of them in my country and I hate that. I prefer a manly men.

0|0
    0|0
    • You like hairless men but you dislike metrosexuals?

• I prefer blond men so generally they don't have much body hair.
      I only say to shave all if you're hairy if you're not and have very little body hair then no need to shave.

• A guy who actually grooms, takes care of himself, wears well fitting clothes & smells nice. Prefer? That's all I'll accept.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that however you want to shave/trim your body is fine. Your hair, your decision.
    I personally don't care either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you mean men that shave their body hair then I would say yes I like it-very sensual to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like a guy like that I see nothing wrong. Who cares if he takes forever in the bathroom as long as I dont have to make an emergency trip to the bathroom I'm fine with it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Metrosexual, as far as I know, is a fashion style. At least that's what it's called here in Australia. And no, I don't like the metro style.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with metrosexual style?

• Show All
    • Basically men shouldn't expose their thighs and knees?

• Haha, I'm just going to stop replying if you keep putting words in my mouth.

• I mean I like a guy that can get fancy whenever no matter what what I mean I do it I look to stunt 24/7 but anyway yea I do as long as they not too feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • both can be hot to be honest. cos they're so smooth u can see the muscles but guys with hair looks manly too

0|0
    0|0
    • You are absolutely indifferent and that so sweet of you.
      You can easily get used to any type of men.
      I get it that smoothies are Sexy bit can a man with Really very hairy torso be equally sexually appealing to you?

• Show All
    • your question has been answered. accept it.

• Angry at me?

• not gonna lie no. they can be prissy AF and to me thats unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural men although metrosexual men are cool too. I think metrosexuality is just loving fashion and looking your best

0|0
    0|0
  • depends really. some I met are a bit too concerned with looks

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like men that spend more time than me to get ready. Otherwise, I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• It's refreshing to see these ladies standing up for traditional masculinity.

0|0
    0|0
    • What according to you is traditonal masculinity?

• Show All
    • If a man is "overly hairy" then shaving would not make him a Metrosexual. A Metrosexual is like a lifestyle.

• * Sigh*
      Glad :)
      Ok then what's a metrosexual lifestyle?

Recommended myTakes