What do guys think of girls with pudgy stomachs?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys won't really mind it and might even find it attractive. It honestly depends on what he's looking for though. He might be looking for someone with a similar body shape to his own or he might specifically prefer one thing over another.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think different guys like different things. I've had guy's tell me that I am not attractive when I am a bit overweight. But some guys have told me that they like a soft tummy. A guy I like recently put his hand on my podgey tummy in conversation and I cringed that he felt how Ibwas fat, he took it away for a moment but after a few seconds he put his hand back on my tummy, I think he liked how it felt.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Depends on the rest of their body, and their face. (and in my case, a good looking butt, too) Pudge isn't always a bad thing, just like being too skinny ain't always a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • they think "nice tits" because who looks at stomachs when there's boobs and butts to be seen haha

2|1
    0|0
  • initially when I see I don't get attracted. but if she can prove herself cute and flirty n I start liking her I would definitely play with her belly by kissing everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as the girl has a great personality, is cute, and treats me right, the rest doesn't bother me

0|1
    0|0
  • If she can carry herself no issues. I'm having a beer belly and if my partner accepts the way I am, I should honor too.

0|0
    0|0
  • How pudgy we talking? I don't mind a little, but I got my limits.

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends on how pudgy, but most girls think they are fat when in reality they are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a girl with a pudgy stomach is very cute XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would prefer not to be pudgy but I don't care if I already find her attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually we dont care. anything below outright obese guys are allright with

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off , deal breaker , would cut it with a butcher's knife while she's sleeping/ 10

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends on the guy and what you call "pudgy".

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just think girls are hot 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very unattractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's not to bad then they don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I Think It's Cute, HunnyLamb. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 'Pudgyness'/'Fatness' IS NOT! Always a turnoff, killer. :-p. ... when it comes to 'Women's Weight' (to Me anyway): It just has to 'Fit In' to 'THE WHOLE PACKAGE!'

• * no 'sad face' meant! → It was supposed to be an Ending Parenthesis.

• If it's attached to your face we like it

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• They usually don't care. From my experience anyway. I guess it depends on the guy and what he finds attractive.

0|2
    0|1
  • hey, we're all human!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes