Guys, are thin and small lips are unattractive?

I have small and thin mouth and seeing everyone around here with thick lips make me uncomfortable and insecure. Are they unattractive?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop looking for fault in your looks. You find something and then overthink it. Overthinking makes everything seem worse, even when there is nothing to worry about. Lips, like everything else that has to do with how someone looks, are things that to some matter, and to others they don't. We all like different things in how a person looks. Some guys don't even care about what the lips look like. Some do. I have never had a girls/woman's lips be important in what a girl I'm interested in has. You are causing your insecurity by overthinking this. Stop and know that there are many things that attract one person to another.

• Thanks. I just asked because my friends say i look unattractive because of lips. Thank you so much. You are right. I will try to love myself!