What kind of eyes are the most beautiful to you?

In other words, describe your perfect eyes with details. And describe your own eyes if you don't mind. :)

How big are they?
What is their shape?
What is the color and placement of the iris?
How deep set are they in the socket?
What is the distance between the eyes?
What kind of eyebrows do they have?

My perfect eyes would be...

Big almond shaped hooded eyes with perfectly black (NOT dark brown) or sea green normal-set iris. A little bit far-set and deep-set eyes sound sexy. If they're a bit droopy then, omg. I like very thick eyebrows that have a very slight arch. These eyes, to me, are the most beautiful with and without glasses.

My eyes are highly asymmetrical, a funny round shape and very dark brown. Normal set and fairly protruding cause they're big. The position of my iris are slightly different and my one eye is more droopy. My brows are thick but a mess. I know not all eyes are symmetrical but mind are more noticeable. :p

P. S. ALL eye shapes are very beautiful to me whether or not they are a cute monolid or a sexy almond shape, ocean deep blue or a glowing brown, droopy and gentle or lifted and strong. Marylin Monroe had droopy eyes, by the way and they look so pretty to me! It doesn't matter what type of eyes you have, because it's the *sparkle* in them that matters ✨✨✨ so make sure you have plenty of sleep. :)

520

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks it's beautiful when the eyes are very dark brown or almost black and is almond shaped. On women it can be a bit bigger (but well-proportional and fit rest of the face) and feminine. On men it's nice when they're brooding. I also likes dark arched eyebrows, preferably black. Other colors is also nice, but brown eyes is my favorite like how I likes black hair and tan/brown skin. : )

These two celebs have beautiful eyes in my opinion. But rest of their face is also a 10/10 - the most handsome and the most beautiful.
    ellenandjim.files.wordpress.com/.../...nturner.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9eeb84090c.png

Most Helpful Girl

• Almond shaped or downturned eyes.
    I'm a sucker for deep green eyes but prefer brown, darker the better. Normal-set irises, I suppose, though that doesn't bother me. I like when in low light, the pupils dilate.
    Deep set. Never really thought about the distance. Probably a little far-set as opposed to close-set. They don't have to be symmetrical either.
    And eyebrows -- I love thick eyebrows that are also long and extend just to or a little further than the outer corner of the eyes.

My eyes are slanted, hooded. They're hazel with a normal-set irises, green with flecks of brown. More far-set than close-set. My brows are a medium thickness but I have to brush them to set them in place ugh

I also agree that all eye shapes are beautiful. I love eyes. I love brows. Cool post xx