Can a bralette be a top by itself?

How should it be styled? Does it need a kimono or flannel? High waist only?

What is your preference?

Can a bralette be a top by itself?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks fine on its own. It covers what society expects to be covered and looks both attractive and comfortable in warm-hot weather

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That top is fine on its own. It will probably be at least 85 degrees out all month in my town, so a lot of people will wear stuff like that. Of course I wouldn't wear it to work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• absolutely, it sort of depends on the style of bralette. they would look great with shorts or short skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're at Coachella, maybe. But not a formal dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can be in the summer

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Absolutely. There are some really beautiful that could be worn as a top, but there are others really sexy and transparent that only if you're very liberal and outgoing could worn them as tops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stick with high waisted shorts/skirts/pants. I also like it with flannels. But that's just how I wear bralettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, if I can get away with wearing one and not wearing a shirt I will. It's especially nice on really hot days.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think with high waisted pants it's fine otherwise you can tell it's a bralette

1|0
    0|0
  • For sure, I wear a bralette a lot during this time of the year

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't work for how big my chest is. I guess it depends on where I'm wearing it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but match it accordingly of course :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes,

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be worn like in the picture. But it should only be bralettes that cover part of your belly too, as in the picture

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cute. I see girls wear it with a cardigan

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes