Do you own Birkenstock sandals?

I am considering buying a pair. Did you like them? How long did you own them and wear them for?

Do you own Birkenstock sandals?

2224

Most Helpful Guy

• WHY IS THIS A THING? Why God, why? Of all the stupid trends that could happen how on Earth did these fugly things become popular lol... These are what my great aunt always wears... it makes me hate life that every 16 year old at the mall has them now lol. oi

• When a product is well made it tends to have a long life. Whether or not you like it. Sorry

• That's the one I've always seen. The others aren't as bad. Im unsure if I think it's better or worse that there's a whole range of them that I may not have even noticed before. I think, ultimately, I'm resigned to just being the guy who thinks they're incredibly unattractive. I thought uggs were super cute when everyone seemed to hate those, so I suppose I'm due for a trend to hate. I suppose I should be thankful that it's the 16 year olds now wearing the thing I hate vs the 16 year olds when I was 16. Gotta look on the bright side lol

• lol, at least you know what you like. Thanks for the opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup!
    They're the BEST sandals i've ever owned!
    I have two pairs: black and silver.

I have wider feet so the normal width is perfect for me. They have schmall-which is narrow actually... so if you have normal or narrower feet go with that.

You won't regret buying them. I promise.

Yeah, they're a bit more expensive, but they're worth it for sure.

I've had mine for 3 years and they're exactly as new looking as the day I got them. They're genuine leather and the sole is cork I believe with rubber for the traction.

I've got these:
    demandware.edgesuite.net/.../71083_f_closeup_f.jpg

And these in black:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...nkle-strap.jpg