Does anyone else think Jenna Coleman is pretty?

I feel really ugly when I look at Jenna. I aspire to look like her. She just looks flawless and seems to look better as she gets older than when she was younger!!

Is it good genes? Good skincare routine e. t. c? or is she cheating, plastic surgery? Does anyone else think Jenna Coleman is pretty??Does anyone else think Jenna Coleman is pretty??Does anyone else think Jenna Coleman is pretty??Does anyone else think Jenna Coleman is pretty??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She's pretty, but she's not drop dead attractive. I wouldn't want someone like that anyway. I'd always be looking over my shoulder for who's trying to steal her from me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess so

• Lol, you don't like that reply, but it's true. What if you could date Orlando Bloom? Johnny Depp? Any star you wanted. Do you think that thought wouldn't cross your mind?

• yeah probably.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is definitely pretty. But you shouldn't feel ugly compared to her! I'm sure your beautiful

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Of course she's pretty. But don't compare yourself with her. You must be beautiful in your own special way.

1|1
    0|0
    • There really isn't anything good looking about me

• Show All
    • I'm too shy to post a picture.

• Have some confidence. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better.

• She probably has access to hollywood professional make up and hair stylist unless you want to pay a yearly salary for someone or have someone else pay for them aim for something more fiscally practical.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but no. Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure many others will like her.

1|0
    0|0
  • she is so pretty... u might b too much beautiful... but she isn't ugly okkay!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh... I wouldn't call her over the top pretty, must be part genes, and skincare

1|0
    0|0
  • she's "ok", but u seem to hold her up too high for some reason.
    Do u look like her?

0|0
    0|0
    • no, I wish I did.

• Show All
    • I've been told I look like Ali larter, Kristen Stewart, Emma Roberts with dark hair and Liv Tyler.

Kristen Stewart is the worse because guys always say she's ugly and I told I look like her most. I think the others are just trying to make me feel better because their pretty

• Let me see

• Yeah she is.

Shame Clara Oswald is an annoying character

0|0
    0|0
  • Her nose looks like it's been bitten by a dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Whovian squirm* yes

1|1
    0|0
  • She's average

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't compare yourself 😊

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2