What should I take: nipple piercings or belly button piercing? Female 18?

723

Most Helpful Guy

• If your dead set on getting something I would start with your belly button. The nipples, though attractive, are extremely painful and I would say about 50 percent of people are so turned off by it they only get one done not wanting to endure the pain and discomfort again. Your also making a huge commitment towards your future if you plan on having children as breastfeeding them will be more difficult by that point with the holes and scar tissue from the piercing. Consider everything before making a decision, best of luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, both seem really trashy to me. But just go with your gut feeling, which one you would like more in like five years.