Difference between sexy of slutty?

Difference between sexy and slutty? Im 27 and people think im 21 b/c im so modest. I want to have a more sexy sophisticated look. suggestions?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear clothes that show the shape of your body without too much nudity.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to go for a modest, but yet sexy look. And being sexy is not all about what you are wearing. Its how you carry yourself. Your walk. Believe me. Example, Wearing a plain fitted tshirt and leggings or skinny jeans would get me stares and attention from guys. Its a simple look for day time wear but also I "own" the outfit. You own the outfit not the other way around.