Is water lined eyes (eyeliner on waterline) hot?

There used to be a phase where people said not to use black and instead use white because it makes your eyes "look bigger"
But I think it looks better black because it looks more pronounced just wondering what you guys think is water lined eyes (eyeliner on waterline) hot?is water lined eyes (eyeliner on waterline) hot?is water lined eyes (eyeliner on waterline) hot?

203

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• i always use black kohl.. so yea

What Guys Said 2

• Could you please explain to me what that means? If this is aimed more at women than men, just let me know.

All I see are celebrities with eye make-up.

• Oh no it was for everyone
      Basically it's where u put eyeliner on the bottom like ur tear duct part

• Oh Okay.

I doubt that most guys would notice unless it was pointed out to them. I certainly wouldn't have noticed or cared as long as she looked good.

• I've no idea about anything you said, but I think Olivia Wilde's makeup looks good.

What Girls Said 19

• To me, it actually makes eyes look smaller, and looks weird and unnatural because that part of the eye is usually a pale color. I don't see the point of it. I like eye liner on the lash line where a dark color is more flattering and natural looking.

• It looks good on some women and for some styles. I associate them with more dramatic makeup looks. I prefer slightly less dramatic makeup on myself and I know that too much black on my eye area just makes me look worse. I ironically used to LOVE black eyeliner on my waterline but the last 2-3 years I seem to hate how it looks on me now!

• It depends on your eye shape and face shape.

• I typically don't line my waterline but I do use eyeshadow below my lash line.

• I think it looks good, but I have no idea how to do it without infecting my eye!

• I like winged eyeliner only

• Only if it's white on the waterline, then I do think it's hot because it makes my eyes appear bigger. I can't get away with black eye pencil because it'll only make eyes worse, since they're already small.

• Depends on eyeshape, and eye colour. For example, I think brown eyes should go with a more contrasting colour, like blue or purple, and it makes it pop, rather than using black which only makes eyes look smaller. I have green eyes and purple and blue eyeliners make my eyes pop. Just depends on what YOU like.

• I don't use liner on my waterline.
    black liner makes my eyes really small.
    I rather use a white/skincoloured liner

• Yeah😏 wish I looked good with it!

• So 2008.

• Yeah I like it

• I love it and wear kohl everyday.

• It depends on the person's eyeshape and size. On some people black eyeliner looks great, but white eyeliner is unflattering. On other people white eyeliner looks great, but black eyeliner looks unflattering. Some people can't wear anything on their lower lash line, and others can get away with literally anything and still look amazing. The best makeup looks are whatever compliments your persomal face, features, and personality the best.

• I don't like it

• anyone who doesn't use the bottom eyeliner on their waterline looks ridiculous. it makes it look like they don't know how to apply makeup right. But i guess it's better than the awful wing eyeliner where they draw the line half way across their face. it's eyeliner not face liner yo

• Looks good if you have big eyes. If you have small ones like mine, then it's better with white

• I think only white on the inner rims and bottom right?

• I personally think black eyeliner looks more appealing and makes you look sexier, like if you had feline eyes