What do you do if you saw a girls buttcrack when she's shopping?

I always wear low rise jeans, so when I bend down or sit down, my jeans fall of so you can see my buttcrack. Today I was shopping with my low jeans, so I was curious what people think if the saw my crack.

223

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't really care, to be honest.

If I noticed, at all, I'd probably just think to myself, "Huh, either she's trying to show off, or she just doesn't care," and then get on with my life. Wouldn't even give it a second thought.

I'm an ass man, in that I find them attractive, on the right girl, but a random crack, from a girl whom I don't know, is neither attractive, nor unattractive. It just doesn't do anything for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to get a belt then because your butt crack shouldn't be exposed like that. And if a belt doesn't work then stop wearing low rise jeans but that's not attractive at all.

What Guys Said 22

• Depends... If I find you attractive, then I would stare at it and think naughty thoughts. I might be inclined to hang around in the isle until you leave so I can keep looking. If I think I have a chance with you, I might ask if you have a boyfriend.

If I don't find you attractive or think you're a whore, I turn my head, forget about it and go on with my business.

• No matter how the woman looks or who she is, it's disgusting in my opinion. Kind of trashy as well. I've seen it before and it was 🤢

• Not much really.

• hey a man can always admire a nice body, but if this happened in public, it would be too slutty for my taste.

• they'd think "Oh hey there's a hot bitch" and potentially maneuver a second peak semi secretly

note: this is the case whether or not any ass is showing

• slide my dick in

• Tell her to pull them up. lol ^_^;

• I'll only look if she is wearing a belt, that's sexy as f***

• As my profil pic?

• maybe more of a belt that has a buckle and isn't braided, like a plain leather belt and jeans that need to be pulled up not too tight

• I stare intently and try not to get caught.

• to be honest I like them, stimulus for thought

• probably casually glance, then mind my own business

• If she's cute id look then go on with my life if she's ugly I won't look and go on with my life

• I would ignore it and tell you about it

• Surely your underwear shows first

• isssues

• just join with her

• as long as she's attractive, all for it.

• Don't worry because I will have a good time with your cooperation. And if there is no lingerie inside your pants , the view will be still better. If your luck is not better , my luck will be good.

• I assume they are doing it for attention so I ignore all of them.

• fantasize about pulling her pants off

• I would tear my pants off right there and then

• if you have a good figure I would probably enjoy the very and be curious what the rest of your ass looked like.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally think it's kind of trashy but that's only for the girls who have it all hanging out.