Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style?

No, I'm not a fan of kpop or whatever, but I noticed that East Asian guys on Tumblr and Pinterest have a great sense of style. I've noticed it irl on East Asians as well, and even guys from other races (especially White) follow their style.
What is your opinion? I really love their style and I think that's one of the definitions of aesthetic for me.Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• From these examples I see... it's just you. Haha
    I mean I don't find it appealing, but most of the East Asians do... so obviously it's not just you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• are you joking... that's what homeless people wear, because it's dirt cheap and doesn't look good lol. would you wear that to a job interview?

1|1
    3|0
    • It's not dirt cheap, most of them are brands. It looks good in my opinion and yes it is comfortable. Well I did and got the job.

• Show All
    • you are right and I shouldn't have been so insulting.. but my point is that men don't have as large a selection clothes as women. so to put the comfortable clothes in the same regards as a suit... that's not right. they are in nice comfy suff but it's no where near the peak of fashion for a man to wear.

• Thank you for not denying unlike the other person who thinks she wasn't disrespecting my opinion.
      No, I don't put it in the same category as a suit. For me it's just comfy casual wear and I consider it attractive. A suit is pretty formal in my eyes, and I agree it can't be on the same level as casual clothing. Though I'm used to suits and other formal clothing, because of the place where I live, maybe that's why the comfy casual thing is extra attractive for me.

• if u ask me i think that 3rd and last are more of a shity style than a good one

1|0
    0|0
    • I think they're aesthetic af. The others are alright right πŸ˜‚? I'm not weird or something 🌚

• Sure, if you like your guys to look like they are still doing grade school.
    Men wear things like these, at the very least.

0|0
    0|0
  • the only ones I'd ever wear is first and second, but my pants would have to come down to my shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • my italian eyes are now bleeding

5|1
    0|0
  • Just you i outswag all of those outfits

1|0
    0|1
  • It looks too much like anime.

1|1
    3|0
  • too great if you ask me

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just you

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the 3r one ahahaha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• sorry i think its just you...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really into K-Pop either but those dudes are fuckin babes. Like damn, they're pretty. Weirdly it's not like a 'I want to date you' pretty. But they're like a 'can you stand around me so I can look at you' kind of pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol.. ok... stylish. Looks to me more like they often walk to work in ankle deep water and purchased their clothing from good will with that particular consideration.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... not my personal taste to be honest I love how smart and classy many guys from here in the UK dress especially during winter. Coats and smart scarves and shoes and briefcases and glasses πŸ‘“ are so common to see on the train I love it!

1|0
    0|0
  • They dooo😍😍😍😍 love the way they dress. And they cute

1|0
    0|0
  • like ulzzangs/koreans? lmao yeah i agree. i find it attractive haha but probably because i watch so many kdramas, the style really drew me in.

0|0
    0|0
  • how tf is any of this stylish?

4|2
    2|0
    • Personal preference?
      What do you consider stylish?

• Show All
    • yeah, you took one look at my opinion then apparently decided to take offense to it, immediately calling my sense "garbage" and now you're telling me to "respect" your opinions (which I dont. i really dont. youve done nothing nor said anything to convince me to muster even a modicum of respect. the fact that you demand for me to accept your opinion while you rebuke mine) - glad to hear that you're okay with my disagreement that the above pictures are stylish.

you ask for our opinions then immediately disagree with it. good job op. you just keep on with that desperate trawl through tumblr and pinterest to find the least stylish guys i have ever seen.

• Blah blah I'm not even gonna read this shit carefully. All to fill your worthless pride. Disrespect won't take you far in life. Playing the victim role now is utterly pathetic of you. I'm not gonna waste my precious time further on you. Have a good day. πŸ’‹

• It's just you. 😞

2|0
    1|0
  • I love this style so much on guys

1|0
    0|0
  • That's so basic girl come on

2|0
    1|0
  • I think it's sexy if you ask me

1|0
    0|0
  • I think most of it is very classic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not really. It looks alright.

0|0
    1|0
  • true of most Asian rebels

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they have great Style

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed the same thing. I like it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes