Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style?

No, I'm not a fan of kpop or whatever, but I noticed that East Asian guys on Tumblr and Pinterest have a great sense of style. I've noticed it irl on East Asians as well, and even guys from other races (especially White) follow their style.
What is your opinion? I really love their style and I think that's one of the definitions of aesthetic for me.Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??Is it just me or do East Asian guys have a great sense of style??

1711

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• From these examples I see... it's just you. Haha
    I mean I don't find it appealing, but most of the East Asians do... so obviously it's not just you.