Girls with tattoos and piercings, hot or not?

Do you find them attractive or not? What piercings do you dislike and which ones do you like? what are your thoughts when you see a heavily or moderately tattooed girl with a few or many piercings?

854

Most Helpful Guy

• the previous girlfriend had lots of them tattoos. Did not mind. Will they look stupid when she's going to be 50. Given that there were all cartoon characters, I guess her children and nephews will have something to talk about.
    "have you seen the latest episode from fiffy and friends".
    "no, but mom/grandma has it on her thighs. Wanna go watch it?" :))

Now piercings.
    Don't mind the tongue, especially a coloured one like bright pink or something electric. Plus if the girl plays with it, it's a turn on.
    Belly button - don't mind it. Plus it can easily be taken off.
    Nipples - don't mind it. Can easily be used as part of foreplay, plus adds to the kinkyness. But if you decide to have babies, your nipples wouldn't work that great when your baby will try to suckle for milk.

Pussy piercings - haven't seen one in real life. I wouldn't mind sleeping with a woman that has a piercing down there, but dunno, that's a bit too much in terms of body modification.
    Sure there are lots of risks everywhere you do it, but butchering your genitals, is a bit too much to handle on the long term for me. So don't get your pussy pierced.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got my first tattoo on my 18th birthday as a remembrance tattoo for my father who had passed away. And frankly i could not give two shits whether guys like it or not. I like it and i will continue to like it just like i will probably continue to get them. As for piercings i have my seconds and belly done. I had my nose done and would have gotten more if not for the fact that im not allowed them in the occupation i wish to persue.