Do guys find girls with glasses sexy?

I'm a girl who has glasses and they always make me feel unsexy and ugly. I've heard that they make a girl even sexier because it gives them the "Sexy librarian look".. so do guys like girls with glasses? Here's me..
Do guys find girls with glasses sexy?

634

Most Helpful Guy

• "Sexy librarian look" - a porn fueled thing, like most things lol.

For me, I've always been indifferent to them. The glasses themselves aren't sexy. If I think a woman is sexy/hot in glasses, it's because she is in general, it's not the glasses making her that way. But, I'm sure some guys might think of some porn they've seen when they see it, and maybe get turned on?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• In order to be or feel sexy you have to be or feel that way first

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE