Does she have an androgynous face?

Does she have an androgynous face ?

148

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about androgenous.. it's about you are more of a daring., outgoing like males are ,, I think not tomboyish but you are not like other girls in terms of handling and responsibilities,, ... you are more !! That's what your face says.. and by the way you are hot...😜 🤘👍 need is little decorations like others girls do.. yeah the girly thing you need to add.. otherwise it's absolutely fine...

Most Helpful Girl

• No she is just looks bored and abit daring with a great smile and hairstylr she would look amazing I can visualize it I love her lips