Do guys like dark hair and blue eyes on a girl? Like in the pics?

Do guys like dark hair and blue eyes on a girl? Like in the pics?Do guys like dark hair and blue eyes on a girl? Like in the pics?Do guys like dark hair and blue eyes on a girl? Like in the pics?Do guys like dark hair and blue eyes on a girl? Like in the pics?Do guys like dark hair and blue eyes on a girl? Like in the pics?Do guys like dark hair and blue eyes on a girl? Like in the pics?

I'm thinking about dying my hair dark.. do you guys like it? Should i go for it? Thanks :)

619

Most Helpful Guy

• No All girls are different. What looks good on one might look bad on another.
    Photoshop your hair a different colour and see if it looks good on you.
    As for guys, if it suits you guys will like it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah i think it will suit me since I'm a natural brunette

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go fully black... rather go for chocolate brown...
    Yeah, it can be a really nice combination.

The first pic - Megan Fox - dyed her hair black - does not suite her.

Nowadays she has deep chocolate brown - looks much better.
    media.allure.com/.../...asl01_megan_fox_lashes.jpg

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I was thinking the same.. Black would look too heavy on me i think. Dark chocolate Brown is perfect