Which male and female celebrity do you find handsome and beautiful?

You don't need to crush at anyone or be attracted to them to be able to find someone beautiful or handsome.

My opinion:
Male celebs: Aidan Turner, Orlando Bloom, Santiago Cabrera, Adrian Grenier, Colin O'Donoghue, Joseph Fiennes, Colin Farrell, Chris & Liam Hemsworth, Avan Jogia, Pierce Brosman, Zayn Malik, Kit Harington.

Female celebs: Adriana Lima, Kate Beckinsale, Nathalie Emmanuel, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Emilia Clarke, Alicia Vikander, Carice Van Houten, Alicia Keys, Emma Watson.
Which male and female celebrity do you find handsome and beautiful?The picture of Yulia Rose that's supposed to be the question picture.
Which male and female celebrity do you find handsome and beautiful?I was too lazy to share pictures of all the celebrities since it's so many of them.
Which male and female celebrity do you find handsome and beautiful?#Beauty #Celebrity #HottestCelebrity

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Note that some here are from Bollywood or other nations (not in order):

Male: Zayn Malik, John Abraham, Sam Clafin, Liam Hemsworth, Harry Styles, Hritik Roshan, Amir Khan (during his youth), Andrew Taggart, Charlie Puth, Niall Horan, Luis Tomlinson, and countless of more that I can't think of at the moment.

Female: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Kangana Ranaut, Kajol Devgan, Scarlett Johansson, Shakira, Monica Bellucci, Zhang Ziyi... uhh I can't think of anymore. No offense but I don't find Hollywood actresses really attractive. I just feel like I see more beautiful girls around me everyday.

I definitely forgot to add many more here. I'm sorry I just can't remember now.

0|2
    1|0
    • I thinks all the women at your list is cute and beautiful. You've a very good taste in women. Since you're from Bangladesh it's not weird you sees more beautiful people around you. When it comes to men I thinks Zayn Malik, Liam H and Aamir Khan (Young version) looks good. We both have Liam Hemsworth and Zayn Malik on our list.

• Show All
    • I'm picky in who's beautiful/handsome and who's not in both genders.

• That's good.

Most Helpful Guy

• male- Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Hritik Roshan, Ajay Devgan, , Chris Hemsworth, Ornaldo Bloom,

I don't remember names!

females- Radhika Apte, Kajol, Emma Watson​, Keira Knightley , Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra,...

I don't remember lol!

1|1
    0|0
    • how can i forget Ranveer Singh lol!

• Show All
    • Indian movies many times are not nice to watch with parents , but it's good that they don't show sexual contents as some hollywood movies do.

• Marvel movies are great ! I have watched some secretly!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I put some athletes in there, even though many don't consider them celebs.

Men: Beau Mirchoff, Logan Lerman, Orlando Bloom, Andreas Wellinger, Gregor Schlierenzauer, Michael Hayböck and Lauri Tilkanen.

Women: Blake Lively, Kate Beckinsale, Pamela Tola and Kaley Cuoco.

0|0
    0|0
    • I consider athletes celebrities because many knows about them and likes sport like how people likes movies, musics etc. The only one I and you are agreeing in is Orlando Bloom and Kate Beckinsale. Seems like you're into the Nordic - Scandinavian appearance. So nice for you that you lives in a country full of blondes, blue eyed with Nordic features. : ) I also lives in a Nordic country, but have preference for black hair, brown eyes, tan and foreign facial features.

• I have a huge crush on Gal Gadot (who played Wonder Woman)

0|1
    0|0
  • Male : Manuel Neuer, Hayden Christensen, Nolan Funk, Marcel Kittel, jonas lössl, Peng Guan Ying, wallace chung, Atsuto Uchida, Florent Manaudou, Chris Evans.

Female : zhao li ying, Michelle Chen, Marion Cotillard, Sophie Marceau, Isabelle Adjani, Mélanie Laurent, Virginie Ledoyen, Laetitia Casta, cecile bois, Mireille Darc.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thinks Hayden Christensen and Nolan Funk is a little bit good looking, but not extremely. Sophie Marceau is cute and has some nice features, and Virginie Ledoyen is on the cute side only. Rest is meh for me. : )

• We have different taste then :)

• Favorite Actor, but not so cute anymore, Micheal Keaton. However, his Acting is Stupendous.
    Favorite Actress is Jen Aniston, still Lovely and still has the Knack to Act. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • There's many people who has similar appearance to Micheal Keaton and Jen Aniston in my country. They seems average for me.

• Yes, but the Acting fit the Nice profile of them. I don't like everyone under the sun. lolxx

• Male: Leo DiCaprio, Liam Hemsworth
    Female: Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift

0|1
    0|0
  • brad pitt

0|1
    0|0
  • Kit Harington 😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Tom Hiddleston and chris Pratt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adriana Lima and Orlando Bloom

0|2
    0|0
  • Allison Hannigan, Stephen Colbert! <3

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Male: Kevin Spacey Female: Meghan Markle and "Angela" from Power (not sure on her name)

0|1
    0|0
    • I thinks both Meghan Markle and Angela from Power is pretty. Kevin Spacey nowadays pass as average for me. But at pictures of him when he was younger he looked similar to the young Jude Law. Both of them had some nice features in their young age before they matured.

• Show All
    • That was not the focus. However, taking into account what you're saying, the desirability of a person's looks is often times correlated with their personality.

• @vyvyn, yes, it's. Both appearance, personality, body language and smell influence it. Matt Bomer for instance looks better at pictures than in videos because he's more photogenic than cameragenic.

• Agreed on Zayn Malik n Liam Hemsworth

N
    Kate Beckensale n Alicia Keys

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find them that attractive because they just don't act natural ♮ they don't have that sparkle ❇ that would make me feel attracted to them...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure dozens, but I'm not interested in celebrities in general to keep track of their names. I don't think I've ever had a crush on one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a doubt young Johnny Depp in his 20-30s. Alexandra daddario

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Megan fox

0|1
    0|0
    • Not in the list though

• Megan Fox has some nice features, but she went under some procedures and not everything looks completely natural. I thinks Adriana Lima who has some similar features as her looks better because she looks more natural.

• Gotta go with the mother of dragons

0|1
    0|0
  • Kaley Cuoco

0|0
    0|0
    • She looks like a combination between Nathalie Dormer and Ellen DeGeneres in my opinion.

• Show All
    • The other ones?

• Emilia Clarke (Only with blonde hair) A girl I work (and flirt with ) looks like her haha. I'm a big fan of a young (90's) Jenna Jameson as well haha

• Selina and Emma

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes