Girls with big feet?

Is it a deal breaker? I don't know anyone who has breaker up with me because of it even though my friends like to point it out.

I am 5'7 and have shine size US9 EUR42 even though I can usually 50% of the time get into US8 EUR41. Would you be really disturbed by this?

622

Most Helpful Guy

• Big feet are kind of sexy and easier to grab onto so no it doesn’t make any difference nor is it a deal breaker. E. g. Kate Winslet wears size 11 shoes Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie, and Cate Blanchett all have big feet. Meg Ryan is 5' 8"and her shoe size is 11! Audrey Hepburn size 10 ½ Jackie Kennedy size 10 Olympian Missy Franklin calls her size 13s "built-in flippers." She is 6’1”

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, Guys probably have a preference on a 'dainty woman' but nothing like that would ever be a deal breaker :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE