Girls with big feet?

Is it a deal breaker? I don't know anyone who has breaker up with me because of it even though my friends like to point it out.

I am 5'7 and have shine size US9 EUR42 even though I can usually 50% of the time get into US8 EUR41. Would you be really disturbed by this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Big feet are kind of sexy and easier to grab onto so no it doesn’t make any difference nor is it a deal breaker. E. g. Kate Winslet wears size 11 shoes Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie, and Cate Blanchett all have big feet. Meg Ryan is 5' 8"and her shoe size is 11! Audrey Hepburn size 10 ½ Jackie Kennedy size 10 Olympian Missy Franklin calls her size 13s "built-in flippers." She is 6’1”

0|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, Guys probably have a preference on a 'dainty woman' but nothing like that would ever be a deal breaker :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Doesn't bother me one bit. It's what your born with. You have big feet, some have small feet. The same as are my hands too big, or too small. Somethings you can't change and have to accept in this life are apart of who you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Even though I've known some guys who like girls with small feet, majority doesn't mind foot size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a foot fetishist. Not only will it not be a deal breaker. He will happily give you foot rubs and worship them for you. Might even get him to paint your toes for you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol trust me almost nobody will mind a large shoe size and the sizes you put aren’t really to big at all

0|0
    0|0
  • doubt I would even notice it. your feet are whatever size they are, it's your brain I'd be interested in (well some other parts at a later time most likely too)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. My last crush had big feet. As long as her toenails are nice I don't care how big they are. More to love

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry princess, you got the looks. And your feet are not bigger than mine, that would be a bit awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely not a deal breaker. They are just feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, and i don't actually think anyone would care about that

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets have a look at those giant hooves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Size 9? wtf Shrek Ogre feet

j/k not a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • Feet hardly matter in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i like feet and big feet are an extra

0|0
    0|0
  • No x

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I could live with that

0|0
    0|0
  • No issues with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have absolutely no issue with this at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about foot size

0|0
    0|0
  • No that is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like feet in general

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Mine is 41-42 my friend's too. It's not a big deal. I guess it's normal nowadays

0|0
    0|0
  • That's normal lol. My sister is 13 and her shoe size is even bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I have tiny feet EUR36, I think foot size does is not important at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude I'm the same haha. And men give zero shits.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s now even big lol that’s like average 10+ is big lol I’m 6 1/2 and i can never find my shoe size 😐

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes