What's your favorite type of underwear to wear and why?

524

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer briefs- not your grandpa's tighty whiteys, but modern pouch-style briefs. For example, this is my newest pair of briefs below. They provide the best support, never ride up, and are easily the most comfortable to wear. Boxers ride up no matter what, and I can't stand the tighter fabric on the thighs that boxer briefs have.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Brazilian briefs because they're super super comfy but I think that because of the lace and how they're show a bit more of your ass, they're prettier than regular briefs or bikini underwear. Comfort and appearance combined 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE