Why do people think its gay when guys dye their hair a unnatural colors?

Why do people think your gay when guys dye their hair unnatural colors such as blue, green, purple, bright red, pink, or multi colored? Why is that gay?

718

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not gay, it's just a colorful thing. If you go by the other definition of gay, "lighthearted and carefree," then I guess that might be fair but I don't know. I've met some people with colorful hair that weren't lighthearted or carefree

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not gay.

Insecure people call things gay, when they are made uncomfortable by them.

Lots of guys manscape, for example. But try at 18 discussing how you trim down there, and chances are guys in your peer group would shout "Gay!"

Not as many guys dye their hair, true. But you do you, and stop worrying about guys who shout Gay! about it.