Multiple ear piercings on girls?

okey dokey boys here we go, so I'm currently 16 and have 9 piercings all located in my ears. I have had 11 but I retired two of them. Not that it matters. Anyway my question to you guys is, what are your genuine thoughts on girls with multiple ear piercings? And please explain your opinion in as much depth as you can! Cheers guys 😉

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Piercings are great, i have 3 right now down from 7. Had both nipples, tongue, both ears upper and lower. Now I'm just down to my one cartilage and earlobes. The tongue ring was fun for a while I just grew out of it. I even had a vibrating ring for when I was eating pussy. Worked very very well lol. Took my nipple rings out just cause they were too sensitive. And time my shirt would rub up on them I'd get a raging erection

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wtf you can vibrating tongue bars? I'm shook. I really want my belly but I'm like am I really game enough for that 😂

• Show All
    • Yeah it was just a little too much after a whole so i had to tone it down

• I've got both nipples done, and would never take them out. Also the anti-naval. Also a lot of other piercings

Most Helpful Girl

• I love ear piercings or piercings in general, instead of my ear lobes I have inner conch piercings in each ear as well as other ear piercings but I keep it balanced with 4 piercings in each ear, piercings are quick pain is over fast and looks edgy, forget what others think do you

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah man! How was the pain for the conch? I'm thinking about adding it to my collection 😊

• Show All
    • Jeez there's just too many piercings to pick from 😂

• The daith has fun jewelry options with less pain, but i love all my piercings, sometimes the inner conch is a b* to sleep on but im still glad i got them

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I'm not sure how much depth there is to a question that's basically if I like it or not.

For me I don't like it I think just having one to wear a pair of earrings is enough. I don't get the appeal of having your ears pierced that many times.

1|0
    0|0
    • Completely respect that. For me it's just that I like having multiple studs and hoops in at a time. But everyone's different!

• Just a way to express themselves, nothing wrong with that

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl with style, for me piercings are hot, and so are tattoos.

Err, now about 11 ear piercings I'm not sure, but that does sound pretty cool

1|1
    0|0
    • I completely agree. Don't worry I used to have 11 now I only have 9 😂😂

• I prefer navel piercings on girls, but I don't really care much about ear piercings. To me, they're both boring and inconsequential, nor do they add anything to a woman's appearance.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for that. I really want my navel done but I don't if I'm game enough for it 😂

• Show All
    • Lol yeah understandable 😂
      Never know until you try it though xD

• Abby, you should really go for a naval piercing. I rate these on a girl as uber cool!.

• I think multiple piercings are cool on a girl. Put the other two back in-if you can.

You should display your piercings with pride.

If others do not like them, that is their problem.

1|0
    0|0
    • Preach. And I totally would put them back in, but they've closed over and they'd just look really out of place :((

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I think depending on the person and the placing and the studs they can look nice.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not a big fan.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • YEAH!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good