Multiple ear piercings on girls?

okey dokey boys here we go, so I'm currently 16 and have 9 piercings all located in my ears. I have had 11 but I retired two of them. Not that it matters. Anyway my question to you guys is, what are your genuine thoughts on girls with multiple ear piercings? And please explain your opinion in as much depth as you can! Cheers guys πŸ˜‰

626

Most Helpful Guy

• Piercings are great, i have 3 right now down from 7. Had both nipples, tongue, both ears upper and lower. Now I'm just down to my one cartilage and earlobes. The tongue ring was fun for a while I just grew out of it. I even had a vibrating ring for when I was eating pussy. Worked very very well lol. Took my nipple rings out just cause they were too sensitive. And time my shirt would rub up on them I'd get a raging erection

• Wtf you can vibrating tongue bars? I'm shook. I really want my belly but I'm like am I really game enough for that πŸ˜‚

• Yeah it was just a little too much after a whole so i had to tone it down

• I've got both nipples done, and would never take them out. Also the anti-naval. Also a lot of other piercings

Most Helpful Girl

• I love ear piercings or piercings in general, instead of my ear lobes I have inner conch piercings in each ear as well as other ear piercings but I keep it balanced with 4 piercings in each ear, piercings are quick pain is over fast and looks edgy, forget what others think do you

• Yeah man! How was the pain for the conch? I'm thinking about adding it to my collection 😊

• Jeez there's just too many piercings to pick from πŸ˜‚

• The daith has fun jewelry options with less pain, but i love all my piercings, sometimes the inner conch is a b* to sleep on but im still glad i got them