Girls, thong with sweatpants?

Girls, one of my friends recently told me a girl should only wear a thong or g-string when she wears sweatpants. I’ve never heard this before. I think she may be making that up. Is that a thing? Have I been out of the loop on proper sweatpants wearing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I've never heard that before since with sweatpants, you won't see any pantylines. I only wear g-strings when I'm wearing leggings or really tight pants that will show my underwear. If I wear sweatpants, that means I wanna be comfy so not gonna wear a thong or g-string lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't wear panties in sweat pants, too much heat when working out

1|5
    0|0
  • I've never heard this, I would wear my regular underwear because you can't even see the underwear line in sweats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear thongs, but that's news to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I usually wear thongs, but one of the few times I didn’t she must’ve seen my panties when I bent down to get a bottle of wine out and she was like, “Oh my God, Ellie! Don’t you know you should only wear a thong or g-string when you wear sweatpants!” Obvs I had never heard that before.

• Sexy combo, comfortable and perfect mood maker 😝

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s definitely comfy and sexy, but it’s not like I’m worried about vpl when I wear sweatpants either.

• Show All
    • I had just never heard that before, and was curious if anyone else heard it. The way she reacted when I didn’t, it was like I had committed a cardinal fashion sin.

• Now you got it I hope

• well, I didn't know that either. The more you know, I guess, lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes