Stupid question, but are you supposed to wear underwear UNDER long johns, or do they count as underwear?

I got this pair and I want to wear them tomorrow to school, but not sure what to do lol, just under jeans and a hoodie, nothing special.
Stupid question, but are you supposed to wear underwear UNDER long johns, or do they count as underwear?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• They count as underwear you don't need two wear pantie's or underwear with long john's I never wear underwear with mind. And I have full body thermals. I own red and white pair.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear underwear under them because, as you may have noticed, the vagina gets wet and expels sloughed cells all day so leaves some moisture which dries whitish and stiff on panties. Noticed that too have you? Well, if you wear panties under your long johns, it keeps that off the long johns so you don't have to wash them every time you wear them.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • ummmm I haven't noticed that... I mean if I'm turned on ok, but normally?

• Show All
    • I only notice it if I'm particularily turned on... weird...

• It really amazes me how little people are taught about their own bodies.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The only long underwear I own do little to support or limit movement, so I always wear my normal underwear underneath them. They really only act as another layer for warmth, not as underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humm tights like that
    You don't have to but you can if you want too

Just go with whateves is more comfy

But do remember if you do 't wear undies you're going to dirty those pants haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear short underwear under my long underwear.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You should wear underwear with that...

Also - you've over-saturated this site with your fetish for these things - also snow wear...

0|0
    1|0
  • Either way works like if you're putting something over them then yeah they're underwear but if you're just wearing them then no

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah they are usually under my jeans, so in that case you would say they count as underwear and I don't need another layer under?

• No you wouldn't at least thats waht I would say

• Most people i know wear underwear under them. I mean most thermo wear is meant for layering to keep warm

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally feel more comfortable to wear underwear, panty bra, under my long johns when I ski.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you're comfortable with, I like to wear underwear but it's not a big deal if you don't

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes