Tattoos on girls, sexy or trashy?

Where and what type do you find sexy or trashy? I was thinking of getting a dripping water color blue claw crab (cancer symbol) on my outter upper thigh. It would be about 6x10" in size.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not just trashy but fucked up trashy

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Noooo Jim!!! 😱 we seemed to agree on so much 😂

• Show All
    • Sexy

• Small size on arms is ok

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think I’m trashy and I have a tattoo.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Before I read anybody else's comments I just want to say I love awesome tattoos on women! I love a tattoo that goes down a woman's lower back cross your ass and down her leg just a little bit oh my God

1|1
    0|0
  • Really depends on what they are, but in general I find them sexy. In fact, the more the better I say! They can easily look trashy though so it could go both ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like cute and feminine tattoos like a butterfly or a flower or hearts on certain places like shoulder or lower back or pubic mound, these type of tattoos look sexy on girls, on the other hand I don't like at all creepy tattoos like dragons or skulls or flames or whatever bikers gangs and metal bands use, I just don't find that sexy on a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well its a personal choice. In my opinion, this body belongs to nature. One must not be, again, in my opinion, disrespecting it by leaving a mark on if for the rest of your lives and let those, who really matter to you, define you or rather limit you based on the tattoo you gonna wear

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on where the tattoos are as well as how many and what type. Tattoos on the face are a turn off, but a few tattoos on other parts are ok. If the tattoos have someone's name on them, that is a big turnoff.

2|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I view tattoos kinda like a birthmark. Despite whether I like it or not, it's something that can't really be altered and so I'm accepting of them regardless if I love someone.
    For the most part, I find tattoos to be really interesting and some can be hot.
    There's always those bad tattoos, though. I'm not a fan of anything ginormous... Like those tattoos that take up an entire back or arm. A couple here and there can look pretty cool though. It's like with piercings... A couple here and there is fine but if you're covered in them it's kinda like well gee where'd your skin go?
    Personally, I haven't seen many tattoos around where I live that I don't like. In fact, I have a manager who gets a new tattoo every few weeks and I love the ones that she's gotten so far. Except this one stupid tattoo on her ankle (it's an alien that's holding a peace sign and saying "dude")... But other than that? I think she has good taste and I've honestly thought about getting the types of tattoos that she's gotten.

I guess in general.. Tattoos are fine with me unless I can't even see your skin anymore.. And where they're at.. (I don't like face tattoos) and I don't like anything "rude" or offensive. I don't need a middle finger flipping me off on your arm, thanks. Nice question! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos and find them very sexy, especially when they are inspired by the person's life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very cool, don't know about sexy, but they are far from trashy

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos at all 😕

1|1
    0|0
  • Seshy (both of them)

1|0
    1|0
  • More from Girls