Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?

They have dark brown or black hair, thick clear eyebrows, quite intelligent (Emma is very), natural beauty instead of plastic surgeries are everywhere or faking their looks. They have colours (skin hair eyes look vivid)
They are my definition of beautiful Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We could be looked at as that way I believe true beauty comes from the inside it's an emotion it's a feeling that a guy gets when he looks at somebody, but he looks on the inside first to C and feel who that person is and he can feel the honesty, the beauty in there heart, thinking of others before themselves. her. mannerism, her confidence all radiate to the outside and then we look at the outside and sometimes find that person even more beautiful because they looked on the inside first I would say you're probably the same way as these women

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, I never know guys look at girls like that! I am studying in a girls school and they gossip about how big are your boobs and booty. And u need to have a pretty face. I was like what for? They say to attract guys. Probably my brain got hurt after their conversation

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Audrey Hepburn was just the greatest. The rest of them are meh

1|0
    0|0
    • Not even Lily Collins?

• She's very hit or miss. Sometimes Lily Collins is gorgeous and sometimes she's meh

• Ahh I see, sometimes it’s hard to tell nowadays, becuz u have all these photoshop and makeup. But i always think she is a natural beauty. Anyway, thanks for your opinion!

• 0|0
    0|0
    • What’s the song for?

• Show All
    • Just want u to know, I respect your opinion 🙂

• Well… Natalie Portman is a little crazy, and Emma Watson is really young. But I agree, they are attractive women.

• Yes, they're certainly classier than a lot of actresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • 100pct yes! Plastic surgery is so visible and the worst especially on the face. Look at kim k now. She looks ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, it’s sad people in my generation think kim k is pretty I have no idea why

• Audrey hepburn classy as they get super hot but class act

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Lily Collins.
    She is so pretty and is a very good actress.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I agree with you that they are very beautiful women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they were real and pretty in nature without some stupid beauty operations

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

Not one bit classy or elegant. That's just an 'image'

I'd have to get to know them personally to see if they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think behavior and dress have more to do with being "elegant" or "classy" than phenotype.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea you are actually right, when Julie Andrews turn to her old age she is actually very elegant I think it’s because she speaks very politely and nicely. Those girls I think is elegant they wears dress like Audrey Hepburn when they have special events, unlike Kim k 🤣

• ALL VERY BEAUTIFUL

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 of each will do please

1|0
    0|0
  • Very especially Audrey

1|0
    0|0
  • Audrey Hepburn seemed super cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes they get my vote ,, real sexy bunch...

1|0
    0|0
  • Audrey Hepburn forever

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Very beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes