Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?

They have dark brown or black hair, thick clear eyebrows, quite intelligent (Emma is very), natural beauty instead of plastic surgeries are everywhere or faking their looks. They have colours (skin hair eyes look vivid)
They are my definition of beautiful Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?Do you think Audrey Hepburn, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Taylor Hill are elegant and classy?

122

Most Helpful Guy

• We could be looked at as that way I believe true beauty comes from the inside it's an emotion it's a feeling that a guy gets when he looks at somebody, but he looks on the inside first to C and feel who that person is and he can feel the honesty, the beauty in there heart, thinking of others before themselves. her. mannerism, her confidence all radiate to the outside and then we look at the outside and sometimes find that person even more beautiful because they looked on the inside first I would say you're probably the same way as these women

• Wow, I never know guys look at girls like that! I am studying in a girls school and they gossip about how big are your boobs and booty. And u need to have a pretty face. I was like what for? They say to attract guys. Probably my brain got hurt after their conversation

Most Helpful Girl