Why do some people prefer brown eyes?

Found this poll and it's baffling how many people say the prefer brown eyes especially girls WTF are y'all nibbas blind or something. please explain cos they look like complete shit to me and I don't think I'm biased since my eyes are dark blue so kinda in the middle.
Why do some people prefer brown eyes?
Updates:
Jeez I was joking when I said people here were blind but you must be, can someone answer the question pls so I can shoot them down.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I dunno, I just love the way brown eyes look. The colour is so deep and lovely and then sometimes the light hits and they go like this really bright amber-gold-y colour and it's just so pretty <3

0|1
    0|0
    • first real answer, I probably shouldn't have been so dick headish in my assertions but still.

• Even though it's the most common eye color in the world, some people still see it as "exotic". Also, isn't it just a matter of taste? Who knows why people find certain things attractive. Maybe it has to do with biology or something else. I'm sure you can find some research done on attraction.

0|0
    0|0
    • You think I have the capacity to read through some research paper, I'm flattered but my sources are GaG polls.

• You think I have the brain capacity to do that either? I'm blonde after all.

• Same, shiettt I may have this master race thing wrong.

Most Helpful Guys

• >Boohoo, someone has an opinion different than mine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hell yeah man I agree, can we all respect my opinion that the age of consent should be lowered to 2 months.

• Well. unless the color of your eye are going to come out and blow me, I don't really care.. the person behind them are what is really important..

0|0
    0|0
    • If you have blue eyes it's your duty to spread those genes that means no brown eyes

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Lmao. In a bunch of stupid questions that appear here everyday this one stands out quite a lot.
    Thanks for the laugh.

4|1
    0|0
  • Some people like vanilla ice cream others prefer strawberry. Why so triggered by opinions, tastes and preferences varying?

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dark brown eyes. I think it's super attractive on anyone. It makes the whole eye colour look black which I love. Blue eyes are so overrated. That being said even if a guy I liked had blue eyes it wouldn't be a deal breaker or anything. That'd be silly. I wouldn't care in that scenario.

I wish my eyes were dark brown. But alas, they're green.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats because in a lot of cases. if you look really close or in the sunlight brown eyes are rarely just brown... Mine kind of 3 different shades. but you can only tell up close or in certain lighting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, it's not just about the color. Everyone's eyes are different. They are so much more than just the color. Our eyes are said to be the mirror of our souls, they hold emotions and expressions. Sometimes they make or break us. You can tell if someone is happy, mad, sad, surprised, disappointed, etc just by looking at their eyes.

• Show All
    • I didn’t say every Brown eyed person

• Dark and mysterious. They look like they're hiding something behind the darkness, emotions most likely.
      Also, the girl is short sighted, don't ask how I can tell.

• It's just an eye color, don't understand making a question out of it. smh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have a preference for eye color, but brown eyes don’t look like shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • You would say that since you aren't white also COME ON I don't have light blue eyes so it's not me bigging up my ego but don't act like they aren't better.

• Show All
    • I'm Carpet's bitch, fug off

• I agree. He’s my bitch, fug off

• Everyone has different preferences. 🤷

0|0
    0|0
  • shit is a nice colour

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm going to assume you're a mudeye. WHY DO ONLY MUTTS FOLLOW ME

• Show All
    • Albinos are the only true white people so I'd appreciate that tbqh. Also green are pretty close to the god-tier that is light blue nothing else is acceptable though (maybe amber) I make it up as I go next week whites will be the mongrels.

• okie noted

• Beauty is subjective. Next!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is different

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

Recommended myTakes