Why do some people prefer brown eyes?

Found this poll and it's baffling how many people say the prefer brown eyes especially girls WTF are y'all nibbas blind or something. please explain cos they look like complete shit to me and I don't think I'm biased since my eyes are dark blue so kinda in the middle.
Why do some people prefer brown eyes?
Jeez I was joking when I said people here were blind but you must be, can someone answer the question pls so I can shoot them down.

1211

Most Helpful Girls

• I dunno, I just love the way brown eyes look. The colour is so deep and lovely and then sometimes the light hits and they go like this really bright amber-gold-y colour and it's just so pretty <3

• first real answer, I probably shouldn't have been so dick headish in my assertions but still.

• Even though it's the most common eye color in the world, some people still see it as "exotic". Also, isn't it just a matter of taste? Who knows why people find certain things attractive. Maybe it has to do with biology or something else. I'm sure you can find some research done on attraction.

• You think I have the capacity to read through some research paper, I'm flattered but my sources are GaG polls.

• You think I have the brain capacity to do that either? I'm blonde after all.

• Same, shiettt I may have this master race thing wrong.

Most Helpful Guys

• >Boohoo, someone has an opinion different than mine.

• Hell yeah man I agree, can we all respect my opinion that the age of consent should be lowered to 2 months.

• Well. unless the color of your eye are going to come out and blow me, I don't really care.. the person behind them are what is really important..

• If you have blue eyes it's your duty to spread those genes that means no brown eyes