Men: What eye shape do you find to be most atractive in females?

Men: What eye shape do you find to be most atractive in females?Men: What eye shape do you find to be most atractive in females?
Also women, what I shape do you find as most attractive in men? And is their anyone you know with that eye shape? I like the hooded eyes and their was this cute guy dark-skinned I liked, who had it.

1652

Most Helpful Guy

• These kind.

But really, there isn't one particular kind.
    On some girls I like really open round eyes and others I like the deep set eyes. I think a lot of it comes down to how girls use their eyes. Some of them know how to allure too well with little squints and stuff lol

Most Helpful Girl