Men: What eye shape do you find to be most atractive in females?

Men: What eye shape do you find to be most atractive in females?Men: What eye shape do you find to be most atractive in females?

Also women, what I shape do you find as most attractive in men? And is their anyone you know with that eye shape? I like the hooded eyes and their was this cute guy dark-skinned I liked, who had it.

1652

Most Helpful Guy

• These kind.

But really, there isn't one particular kind.
    On some girls I like really open round eyes and others I like the deep set eyes. I think a lot of it comes down to how girls use their eyes. Some of them know how to allure too well with little squints and stuff lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I like big eyes... These are mine:

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE