Men: What eye shape do you find to be most atractive in females?

Men: What eye shape do you find to be most atractive in females?

Men: What eye shape do you find to be most atractive in females?Men: What eye shape do you find to be most atractive in females?
Updates:
Also women, what I shape do you find as most attractive in men? And is their anyone you know with that eye shape? I like the hooded eyes and their was this cute guy dark-skinned I liked, who had it.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• These kind.

But really, there isn't one particular kind.
    On some girls I like really open round eyes and others I like the deep set eyes. I think a lot of it comes down to how girls use their eyes. Some of them know how to allure too well with little squints and stuff lol

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

What Girls Said 15

• I love small dark eyes on a guy.

1|0
    0|1
  • These are the hardest photos to choose from. People are going to be biased based on color and such. Also, the makeup makes it hard to see the actual shape of the eye.

1|0
    0|1
  • I have really unique eyes lmao like they're Asian looking at the ends but they're also large and double lidded. I think they're most similar to the round shaped eyes in the second set of images? Not too sure though

1|0
    0|1
  • It's possible to be two or more combined because mine are wide set, hooded and almond shaped.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow I’m surprised so many people say deep set. I’ve always been selfconcious of my eyes because they are deep set

1|0
    0|1
  • I honestly never cared about eye shape, I tend to notice eye color first.

1|0
    0|1
  • I have basic round shaped eye.
    And I don't know what I like on guys.

1|0
    0|1
  • Almond shaped and upterned eyes are the most attractive I think.

1|0
    0|1
  • Almond eyes

1|0
    0|1
  • I have almond shape. I would rather have round

1|0
    0|1
  • Almond eyes

1|0
    0|1
  • I have round or round almound eyes.

1|0
    0|1
  • i have round shaped eyes

1|0
    0|1
  • Since when do people look at this?

1|0
    0|1
    • The majority of men look at the eyes first

• Lol ik but what i didn't know was that eye shape matters.

• I see. It's not an important detail but it can make a difference if they are disproportionate to the face, but it's nothing any female should worry about.

• i would say as long as it works with your features thats great. however almond or round eyes in my opinion look much better than hooded or deep set or sunken eyes just bc those are usually eye shapes you find in males but the eyes you listed look really good on their faces too.

1|0
    0|1
    • in men i like deep set eyes that are sharp and squinty. looks very attractive in guys.

Recommended myTakes