Does having a big forehead make you less attractive?

Like isn’t it possible to have a big forehead but still have other attractive features as far as your face goes? Or does having a big forehead makes those other features go unnoticed?

2836

Most Helpful Guys

• Overly large forehead can look just fine if you do your hair right, but I think most people with even average sized foreheads can look silly with their hair tied back too tight etc.

• A large forehead on a woman is my favorite feature and captures my attention. Don't know why but I am very attracted to that.

I think it is extremely attractive.

I read somewhere once that a large forehead is a sign of high estrogen and some woman told me that. I haven't been able to find anything recently though. Oh I just noticed someone else opinion ed the same thing.

Most Helpful Girls

• To some people, yes but not everyone. There are ways less or put more focus on prominent features, for example if a person has small eyes, it's best to not wear a lot of eyeliner or dark shadows cause it will make the eyes appear even smaller. So the forehead, bangs are usually a way to less the focus but if you don't like bangs then it's best to not worry about it.

• No, it's a sign of high estrogen and the most beautiful women have it. Though it depends how high. An egg head (if your forehead makes up half your face would be pretty unattractive yeah and is because of genetics rather than something hormonal. Mainly inbreds have such a problem.

• "No, it's a sign of high estrogen and the most beautiful women have it." Agree absolutely.