Should I get a pixie haircut?

Should I get a pixie haircut?
Should I get a pixie haircut?

Currently my hair length is down to my lower back, and quite frankly I’m tired of having semi long hair. I don’t want a bob either. I was thinking of getting a pixie hair cut like the picture above. What do you think?

743

Most Helpful Guys

• Hold up that’s marijuana farm girl from the bachelor. Nice.

But totally cool hairstyle just know it takes awhile to regrow

• Lol yep, that’s Becca

• Me too! Love Colton

• A pixie cut could be really cute and with your pic it will more than likely be really cute. I kind of prefer long hair but that is just me... I would try out a hair app on yourself too, that way you could see what you look like with a pixie haircut before you get one

Most Helpful Girl

• Certain haircuts look better with a face than others. If you like long hair, as most guys do, you can grow it out if you only trim it enough to take out split ends. But short hair is easier to take care of and mostly looks good with just a brushing unlike long hair which can be a tangle and needs frequent washing. I guess it really depends on what you like as it is your head. I have longer hair myself.