Should I get a pixie haircut?

Currently my hair length is down to my lower back, and quite frankly I’m tired of having semi long hair. I don’t want a bob either. I was thinking of getting a pixie hair cut like the picture above. What do you think?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Hold up that’s marijuana farm girl from the bachelor. Nice.

But totally cool hairstyle just know it takes awhile to regrow

1|0
    0|1
    • Lol yep, that’s Becca

• Show All
    • Me too! Love Colton

• A pixie cut could be really cute and with your pic it will more than likely be really cute. I kind of prefer long hair but that is just me... I would try out a hair app on yourself too, that way you could see what you look like with a pixie haircut before you get one

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Certain haircuts look better with a face than others. If you like long hair, as most guys do, you can grow it out if you only trim it enough to take out split ends. But short hair is easier to take care of and mostly looks good with just a brushing unlike long hair which can be a tangle and needs frequent washing. I guess it really depends on what you like as it is your head. I have longer hair myself.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• depends. if you think you would look god with it id totally go for it. judging by your profile pic, you'd look good with anything

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they look really cute. I say go for it. Worst case scenario, you don't like it. If that's the case, you only have to deal with it for a few months. You'll never know unless you try it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a pixie cut on the right face with the right frame can be very very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • YES. for some reason i find it cute and attractive beyond description. Hard to explain but i love em' , go for it :D !

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want, I personally love long hair, but some girls can pull it off, one of my friends has one and it suits her, but I think long hair will always be better

1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike the look, but you should go with whatever makes you confident and happy 👍🏼

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of pixie cuts look really nice. I personally prefer long hair, but that's me.

You should send @LegateLanius a picture for an official "thumbs up". 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • I... don't know. In my defense I will like always remind that only you are the person who can decide how you should look

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't say that it will not suit you, I find short hair girls hardly attractive. you look beautiful in long hair as i can see in your profile picture

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything should be tried at least once in a life and then take a decision , I am sure you look beautiful in any hairstyles

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

Recommended myTakes