Do you prefer thin or thick eyebrows?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Natural, whether thick or thin I like the non doctored up eyebrows. I hate modern fashion and body esthetics trends. From eyebrows to pubes, I wish people could just appreciate the female body as it comes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person and their head shape. Some suits either thin or thick, while others suit both. People usually suits the natural thickness best, but also it being well-groomed. Most people don't suit uni brows or bushy untidy brows. The eye brows and eye lashes usually looks better if they're darker than the hair on their head.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Thin , i suggest Anastasia's in Beverley Hills for shaping and a great look.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• hey, what happened to that squiggly eyebrow trend that was so popular for women last august? i guess the trend died already LMAO!

0|0
    0|0
    • Might kick off again, since Halloween is closing in lol

• Thick / natural I don't know where girls got the idea that thin eyebrows looks better makes no sense, especially when they draw squiggles on them it's so bad. You know what's ironic thin eyebrows actually make girls look older lol, just get your eyebrows done just a tiny trim but keep them looking beautiful and natural trust me it looks way better then drawing squiggly eye brown or so thin that it looks like nothing is there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Between thick and thin. Purposefully thinned out eyebrows look horrible but purposefully filled in eyebrows can look bad too. I like eyebrows that are naturally somewhat thick but not bushy.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not a uni-brow or shaven off and drawn back on I don't care either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick, but in general whatever is your natural eyebrow shape.
    If its thin by default, it probably suits your face the best anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not invested in eyebrows.
    Unless they're obnoxious, I don't even notice. Obnoxious extremes include, wooly bear caterpillars above the eye, and shaved off completely and drawn back on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin. I have thick eyebrows but good thing they are round. Generally i find thick eyebrows kind of intimidating especially when there flat because they look mad on their straight face.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm not too bothered to be honest, so long as they're completely natural and not painted on.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the shape of the face. Usually on the thicker side. I like them more when they have a natural look. Example, triangles are not looking good. They make me wonder what the hypotenuse is...

0|0
    0|0
  • Too thin or too thick is not nice, but if it looks natural it's good.
    I prefer a nice in between thinness.
    You can have naturally thinner eyebrows too afaik.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thicker they are, the more character is added. Character is good. Must be natural thick not drawn

0|0
    0|0
  • Never thought about it before, I think it depends but the thicker ones look better at least on those pictures

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural. But I know a girl without eyebrows. She draw them on. I think she's really cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick of course. Im paying attention to girl's eyebrows. Theyre so important

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick! But more along the lines of Jennifer Connolly

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it goes along with the face shape, but I prefer thick eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick

1|0
    0|0
  • Thickkkkk

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer eyebrows over no eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thicker

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Bald with no eyebrows

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick of course 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Thin on her

1|0
    0|0
  • I like thick more, but not thick a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Then if not you'll end up looking like mr. Bean

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your facecut

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick eyebrows :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thicker is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average or can say natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 37

• It depends on the person. I like for mine to be medium

0|2
    0|0
  • Mine are thicccccc. They fit me better then when I used to make them really thin. Now they're in their natural shape as well so that's nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever suits the person best and is as natural as possible. Mine are somewhere in the middle between thick and thin and I wouldn't imagine them looking good at any other way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural looking is better than the ones that are that thin they look like they're drawn on with a pencil

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't care, as long as sperm brows never make it back in.

1|0
    0|0
    • What are sperm brows?

• @Paige90 eyebrows that literally look like sperm. Google image search for the true horror.

• Ha Ha... I just looked it up and they do look like sperm! I've never heard that before and I agree they are so ugly!

• I prefer thick but for some people thin suits their face shape better

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thicker eyebrows because they better frame a face and are more youthful in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are naturally perfect thick arched shaped when the thick eyebrows came in style my brows were the envy everyone wanted them I'm BLESSED

0|0
    0|0
  • What if your a natural blonde and your eyebrows disappear in certain lighting... all the more reason to get micro-blading I guess...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to keep mine thin and I think that looks good on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them both but it really depends on the persons face.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one cares

2|2
    0|0
  • Naturally shaped eyebrows!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like somewhere between thick and thin

1|1
    0|0
  • Thick

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer natural

0|2
    0|0
  • Thick

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick

1|1
    0|0
  • Thick!

0|2
    0|0
  • Gimme those thicc eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are thicc af

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Natural

0|1
    0|0
  • Blessed to have natural thicker eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin with an arch

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick

0|0
    0|0
  • thicc brows bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • Thickish. I don't like early 2000s eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes