How do you guys feel about dimples?

So I have deep dimples on my face. But i feel like it is a childish thing to have. I've seen guys with dimples and I don't like it. But then when you see kids and stuff with dimples it's such a cute thing. So girls and guys. How do you feel about dimples on men and women?

Ps. For those who didn't know dimples are a legit birth deformity!

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is that dimples are actually genetic defects that are caused by shortened facial muscles. Dimples are caused by a fault in the subcutaneous connective tissue that develops in course of the embryonic development. A variation in the structure of the facial muscle may also cause dimples. Also genetic.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 104

• I have dimples and it's true, I look about 12 without facial hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dude ! It makes me look so young. Without make up I look like a high school child !

• no idea they were a deformity. I have them too.. I find them cute.. Dont like them on my self though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. They are. When i was in high school we did biology and then we did a chapter on genetics and birth defects and the teacher said one of the most common birth defects that people like are dimples. And everyone in class turned to look at me. Sooo embaracing !

• I have dimples myself.

Looking at your profile pic, and assuming it's you, yours are very cute. (mine not so much - but my beard hides them!)

1|0
    0|0
  • its kinda cute... perfect imperfections i guess would apply here

1|1
    0|0
    • i think we ahould aknowledge the fact that a group of men used the word "cute"

• Show All
    • Oh essie your sexy :p

• ok i came up with an explanation
      your entire body is described as sexy
      the little details on your body are described as cute
      hope that makes sense

• Well I have always felt they were cute, and sometimes sexy depending on where they are located.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got massive dimples / cheek bones , don't mind it. Plus I think you're pretty attractive from you dp

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't have any effect on me.

Like most features, they look better on some more than others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them , Takes a special lady to have some cute ones

1|0
    0|0
  • I have deep dimples in both of the cheeks on my face

1|0
    0|0
  • They just mean she has a strong jaw. She will probably melt your ear. lol

They look good!

2|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty cute actually and I would prefer the girl to have dimples if I ever get a girlfriend in the future.

2|0
    0|0
  • Are you serious, how can you not like dimples. On a girl they're beautiful

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't really pay attention to them. Doesn't affect my view of her at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me dimples are super cute and if that you in your profile pic your cute and not childish at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Love 'em. No woman is so beautiful that her looks can't be improved with the addition of dimples. Or freckles, oddly enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute and beautiful
    Totally nice to have

It’s a plus for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dimples on women who smile a lot are cute. Can be really pretty.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think dimples makes a girl look interesting, fun and super beautiful and hot.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dimples are a requirement for my future wife. They are one of the best features for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dimples myself and I don't like mine, but on the right girl they're so cute.

Miranda Kerr for example.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 40

• Well I got compliments for them so I guess some of them like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a dimple and I love it! 😆 I've been complimented about many times. I love guys with dimples too. I think they are very attractive, it adds a little something to the smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to feel just like you do, but a lot of guys seem to like them on me.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well maybe they will grow on me? Haha i don't know. I read in an article that tge more symmetrical your face is the more beautiful you appear to be. And my dimples aren't symmetrical.

• I like them, I have one that shows on my face when I smile. I really think it's one of my best physical features. Also I don't get why some people don't like them, but everyone has a different taste I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're adorable my man has really deep dimples and they are the cutest😁 I wish I had them so jealous!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have lower back dimples..😂 I love them actually lol they're cuteeee!! 🙈

Also dimples on the face are very cute

2|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has a cheek dimple and it's so freaking cute 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care lol I mostly focus on the eyes lol. Many people love dimples, and I have some but I don't get why dimples are cute that's just my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys have told me they like my dimples. Your dimples are hot

1|1
    0|0
  • I think they are a really cute thing to have... its like a beauty mark and its right up there with cupid bow lips, freckles etc

1|0
    0|0
  • There's this one guy with a babyface and dimples.

God, I melt whenever he smiles ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, I think they look cute on both genders

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually like them a lot but unfortunately I do not have deep dimples. It makes you look very cute and adorable

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dimples on guys girls alien whoever has it I love it. It's makes a person a cuter from a 0 to 10 real quick 💜

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dimples and
    I loved them. I think
    they can look good
    both women and men
    but not on everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont care. if you dont like your face based on what guys think , then get surgery.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont like the dots ones i like the slash looking ones

1|0
    0|1
  • I think it's something you don't choose to have and it's pretty stupid to deem them childish. My Papi has deep ones. My man has does too.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're mostly cute and/or adorable.

2|1
    0|0
  • Endearing

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes