How do you guys feel about dimples?

So I have deep dimples on my face. But i feel like it is a childish thing to have. I've seen guys with dimples and I don't like it. But then when you see kids and stuff with dimples it's such a cute thing. So girls and guys. How do you feel about dimples on men and women?

Ps. For those who didn't know dimples are a legit birth deformity!

41105

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is that dimples are actually genetic defects that are caused by shortened facial muscles. Dimples are caused by a fault in the subcutaneous connective tissue that develops in course of the embryonic development. A variation in the structure of the facial muscle may also cause dimples. Also genetic.