Is a bra showing through clothes a mistake or a fashion statement?

Is a bra showing through clothes a mistake or a fashion statement?Is a bra showing through clothes a mistake or a fashion statement?

2016

Most Helpful Girls

• I hate this trend so much. It's definitely intentional. Like no woman puts on a completely sheer top and says, I wonder if people are going to see my bra, lol. They know unless they have superiorly bad vision.

Most Helpful Guys

• It's often a fashion statement. Though why even wear a shirt then? Not that I saying they should go out only in a bra, I don't support that at all. I'm just saying.

• It's a statement that says, "look at my spectacular tatas!"

• Once or twice to draw the eye of a gentleman. Lol πŸ˜‚

• @Poppykate Oh wow! In private or out and about?