A question for the girls who mostly wear thongs and g-strings?

I have a question (well, actually several) for the girls here who, like me, wear mostly thongs or g-strings:

I usually put on a thong/g-string in the morning after I took a shower and wear it during the day and keep it on when I go to bed in the evening, and then the next morning I take it off, take a shower, and put on a new thong/g-string, etc...

I started to wonder if it's unusual how I do this or if other girls do the same. So my question is, do you keep on the thong/g-string that you've worn during the day when you go to bed and then take it off in the morning, or am I the only one doing it that way? And if so, how many days/nights a week do you do it that way?

153

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure if I fit your criteria. I wear thongs often, but not all the time. I'm a dancer who has to wear thong panties and leotards for ballet. I'll also slip into a thong if I'm going to wear tight pants or a skirt that would show panty lines, or just when I feel like it.

I never wear thong or g-string panties to bed. Every gynecologist I've been to since I started wearing them warned me not to. Thongs and g's can cause infections in your nether regions especially if they're synthetic fabric.

If you expect a full day of thong wearing, choose a well-fitting cotton panty. Change out of the thong when you get home. Don't wait until going to bed.

My doctor also told me not to work out in thong panties, so I guess I cheat a bit with my ballet. I just make sure to shower right after I'm done dancing and change into full-bottomed underwear afterward.