Help Me Chose Which Custom I Should Get?

Sualina
Happy Early Halloween, I love this part of the year because I like candy LOL XD
I am having a bit of a hard time choosing which custom I wanna get for myself lol, my friend invited my to some party or some dumb shit like that and imma be a cat!!! Meowwww!!! GRRRR!! LOL XD
Should I Get This!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I dont know about this one ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Imma be pretty scared to wear this outside lol XD but the challenge will be fun
I don't know about this one ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Imma be pretty scared to wear this outside lol XD but the challenge will be fun
I think this one is dreepy and funny lol ๐Ÿ˜
so yeah help me please!!!
1 mo
Two days from now I'm going to be casting the final results on which on has the most votes lol XD
1 mo
Okay here's the update!! I said I will buy whatever has the most rates or votes. Let's tie this all together!!😈😈😈😈The first one has 1 vote The second one has 6 Votes And the last one has 5 votesWell shit... I have to get the scandalous one lol 😪 its okay thanks guys for helping me out. I was so close to getting the last one lol 😆
11
1