Brooke Shields eyebrows, or thin eyebrows?

Girls, what are your opinions on eyebrow styles? Mine are full, but plucked normally (no unibrow, under the brow bone, etc), but I have noticed that the thin eyebrow seems to be back in style. What is your preference? How do you style yours?

325

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better to follow the natural thickness of your brow. If they are naturally thick, then just clean them up to give them definition. But if they are naturally thinner, then that's going to look better on your face.

I would honestly caution anyone against overplucking. Just because thin is fashionable doesn't mean it looks good on everyone, and once you pluck them, it's not always easy to grow them back in.

I think in general, a thicker brow looks younger and healthier. Really thin brows can look good on gorgeous supermodels, but once they get past a certain age, it starts to look fake. And by then, it's too late because they won't grow back anymore, then the only option is to use shadow or somethingg to fill them in, which is a huge pain.

So yeah, just go for a cleaned up natural look, you can't go wrong with that.