What is your favorite fashion brand and why?

What's your favorite brand/ designer? Explain why you like them :D

Mine is Chanel. I love their classic look as I am a very classic person in taste and style.

Whats yours? :)
Thank you everyone for your answers! I loved them, and many are very interesting! Just to clarify, the question includes some wishful thinking. I asked about the taste and what types of brand styles attract you, saying something about your choice of style in general. You don't have to actually buy that particular brand. :D

1913

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Italian designers in general, though my favorite brands are Enzoani, Pricilla of Boston, Jim Jhelm, and a few others. Haha these are bridal wear designers and that is what I want to do; design bridalwear but sadly the marriage rate is going down. Formal Wear is the next best thing.