Do girls like guys with earrings?

I had my ears pierced one time, but now I'm wondering if I should get them done again, do girls like guys with earrings?

262

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought diamond or crystal studs were attractive on guys for some reason if they aren't miniscule. Then they just look girly.

Gauges are fine, as long as they aren't to the point where you're earring hole won't grow back. Don't know the exact size though.

Nothing that hangs either.. That's just wrong on so many levels. :P

Hm, and if you get them done, I suggest getting both pierced.

I'm not a fan of the whole only one side pierced thing. Doesn't look uniform. Slightly annoys me, but that's just me.

But honestly, it's your choice. If you really want them, go for it. [: