Do girls like guys with earrings?

I had my ears pierced one time, but now I'm wondering if I should get them done again, do girls like guys with earrings?
guys with earrings?
guys with earrings?

16825

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't mind stud earrings on guys. It depends on the guy and what his features are, but I can even really like it. However, I don't think I'd really like hoops on a guy, and I definitely don't care for anything that stretches the hole out (gauges). I'm not sure what plugs are.

• I think if a guy wants to wear earrings, the best bet is normal sized diamond, gold, or silver studs. Piercing just one ear is an option too.

• Most people on the street refer to them as gauges but its not the proper term. I used to do that as well until I used the term in front of my piercer and he almost punched me. (pet peeve of theirs), and all the sites that sell piercings refer to them as plugs as well. Just got used to the term. But yeah, your average person, especially those who don't have them, refer to them as gauges.

• Yeah, that's good to know. Thanks.

• I always thought diamond or crystal studs were attractive on guys for some reason if they aren't miniscule. Then they just look girly.

Gauges are fine, as long as they aren't to the point where you're earring hole won't grow back. Don't know the exact size though.

Nothing that hangs either.. That's just wrong on so many levels. :P

Hm, and if you get them done, I suggest getting both pierced.

I'm not a fan of the whole only one side pierced thing. Doesn't look uniform. Slightly annoys me, but that's just me.

But honestly, it's your choice. If you really want them, go for it. [: